Howard Finkel (b. June 7, 1950) is a semi-retired American Professional Wrestling ring announcer from New Jersey known for his long run with WWE. He would occasionally get involved in storylines, including taking a bribe from "The Million-Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase to let him take over as the guest ring announcer for the match where Mr. Perfect defeated WWE Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion "The Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2009 and The Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame in 2018.
As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
"The Fink's Tropes":
- Arch-Enemy: "The manager, (smug, condescending) Dr...Harvey...Wippleman."note .
- Bald of Awesome: As seen above.
- Commuting on a Bus: Nowadays only makes sporadic appearances.
- Gimmick Matches: Following a FaceHeel Turn, he lost a Tuxedo Vs. Evening Gown Match to Lilian Garcia due to interference from Trish Stratus and Stacy Keibler.
- Hammy Herald: He is a wrestling ring announcer.
- Large Ham (The winner of the bout... and NEW!!! World Wrestling Federation Champion!)
- Red Baron: "The Fink"
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Always wore a tuxedo.
- Summon Bigger Fish: CM Punk brought him back as his personal ring announcer for his match against Alberto Del Rio as a counter to Del Rio's announcer Ricardo Rodriguez.