Since Professional Wrestling in the Nordic Countries is a very young and small scene, GBG Wrestling has had many collaborations with rivalling promotions like the Malmö-based SWS, note the Danish DPW note and Finlands FCF. note
GBG Wrestlings Tropes:
- Beauty Equals Goodness: Averted. The relatively rough looking Conny Mejsel is basically the Hulk Hogan of GBG Wrestling whereas the very fit and muscular Steinbolt is a despised heel.
- Cameo: Tatanka, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Matt Sydal and Sami Zayn (under his "El Generico" gimmick) have all made appearances.
- Garbage Wrestling: Kept to a minimum, but occasionally a Heel will go for a Steel Chair and on the "Death Match" PPV, Conny Mejsel faced Steinbolt in a Hardcore match which involved spots like Conny being backdropped through a table covered with thumbtacks and Steinbolt being DDT'd through a table onto the concrete floor.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: GBG commentator Trent Macgregor is also a commentator in SWS alongside Mr. PPV, the President of DPW. Mr. PPV is a heel in GBG Wrestling, always showing up with his Danish Wrestlers for an invasion or as an ally to Steinbolt, Don Kalif and Nifelwarg - GBG Wrestling's resident heel stable.
- McNinja: Scandinavian Shiva and Bad Buddha, "The Masters Of The Mystical Arts". Two Swedish white guys portraying Asian mystics.
- Red Baron:
- Don Kalif, "The Polecat From Toscana"
- Steinbolt, "The Express Train From Hell"
- "The Disgusting And Perverted" Dr. Sadism.
- Brutus Dellert, "The Bonehacker from Bromölla.
- Straw Misogynist: Starbuck, the President of FCF played this to the fullest against Miss Dolores when FCF invaded GBG Wrestling.