Da Soul Touchaz are an African-American Professional Wrestling Power Stable known for their work in CHIKARA and various Chicago-area promotions. Rockett and Richardson debuted as a Tag Team first in February 2007 in Elite Pro, with Acid Jaz joining in September. They arrived in CHIKARA at King of Trios 2008 Night 2, March 1, 2008, with a win over Team BSEnote (Kobrai Kai, El Sombra and Super Xtremo), but lost later that same night to Team F.I.S.T. (Icarus, Gran Akuma and Chuck Taylor). They have also wrestled for Dragon Gate USA, IWA Mid-South and more.
Among their in-ring achievements, Jaz/Willie/Marshe held the Elite Pro Tag Team Titles, Jaz and Willie are former 2x CSW (Chicago Style Wrestling) Tag Team Champions and former Resistance Pro Tag Team Champions.
You can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
"Da Soul Tropaz":
- Acrofatic: Willie can come off the top rope pretty well.
- Arch-Enemy: They were the rare team in CHIKARA that had Die Bruderschaft des Kreuzes' number more times than anyone else.
- Cool Coach: C-Red
- Expy: Willie Richardson calls himself "The Urban-American Dream" after Dusty Rhodes and has been known to use the bionic elbow.
- Five-Man Band:
- The Leader: Acid Jaz (the main talker and all-rounder, generally announced first when the team wrestles)
- The Lancer: Marshe Rocket (the quiet one with a more precise wrestling style than Jazz)
- The Smart Guy: C-Red (as the team coach and mentor)
- The Big Guy: Willie Richardson (he weighs about 300 lbs and obviously is the power wrestler)
- The Chick: Dymond (the team cheerleader)
- Law of Chromatic Superiority: They wear a lot of red, as shown above.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Trauma
- Parts Unknown: "The Soul of America"
- Power Trio: Acid, Marshe and Willy when C-Red and Dymond aren't with them.
- Punny Name: "C-Red"
- Running Gag: Their promos in CHIKARA would often end with them unsure which way to go to get to the ring.
- Sassy Black Woman: Dymond
- Soul Brotha: Three of them. Four brothas and a sista if you count C-Red and Dymond.
- The Unintelligible: Yeah, just try making sense of the chant they do at the end of their promos.