A wiki that features random stuff and noted for its nonsensical humorous "stories", hence the name. There is also a backup wiki at http://randomicity.shoutwiki.com.
The content featured on Randomicity Wiki, as well as the site itself, provides examples of the following:
- Berserk Button: Hank Hill loses it after Luanne cries nonstop in Hank Hill's Crying Concern.
- Big "NO!": Whenever a character is grounded, arrested or otherwise.
- Crossover: It's quite common for Granitoons characters to appear now and again in stories. Take Bob the Couch Potato for instance.
- Epic Fail: Bradley Wiggins is disqualified from the Tour of London for throwing acid in Wendy Corduroy's face.
- Fiery Redhead: Johnny Wilbert-Fitch, who storms around town with a picture of Wendy Corduroy in a hypnotic trance with white eyes, demanding who did it.
- Go to Your Room!: Daddy tells Caillou this in Caillou goes to jail.
- Lots And Lots Of Characters: Including Hank Hill, the first one to have a RW page.
- Parental Neglect: Caillou's parents completely and deliberately botch up his birthday party in Caillou Kisses a Donkey by overcooking the cake, giving him rubbish presents and making him do the titular activity. This causes him to run away.
- Sudden Name Change: The story originally known as Caillou Makes His Daddy Angry became Caillou goes to jail.
- The Emperor: Postman Pat and Handy Manny are portrayed as these in Bob the Couch Potato.
- The Good Guys Always Win: Caractacus P. Doom of Avenger Penguins fame celebrates being invited to the greatest party ever as one of Andrew Morrice's favourite characters in The Granitoons Party ... until he discovers that Rocky has been invited too. Cue temper tantrum.