Wanna upload your custom logo to Logopedia? Don't. That's against their rules. The Dream Logos Wiki pushes that rule out of the way. Established in 2011 by a group of users wanting to upload fake logos, it has garnered over 10,000 pages.
In 2013, the site saw a rise in popularity thanks to more and more users making the switch. In late 2015, after not having any adminship to save the site, a 16-year-old programmer who goes by the name Susumu "Driller" Takajima adopted the site and saved it from being disbanded. However, its original creator, Kaylor Blakley, didn't like his decision, and after two and a half years of spamming on his own site, he was taken off the administration team.
This wiki, and throughout its history, provides examples of:
- FaceHeel Turn: Kaylor Blakley in 2015, when he began his spamming of kaleidoscope promos.
- Hostile Show Takeover: In 2015, Susumu Takajima adopted the site. This led to the original owner, Kaylor Blakley, trying to get rid of him, but all the other users kicked his butt out.
- Mascot: The site didn't have a mascot until 2017, where Driller introduced Susumu Takajima as the site mascot. It even has a second mascot: Kagami Ochiai, which serves as the site's Moe Anthropomorphism.
- Sigil Spam: Blakley with all those "kaleidoscope" promos of cartoons being scattered all over the site. He took its power Up to Eleven. Because the entire community was so irritated about it, he created their own site to put them there instead.
- Spin-Off: The Dream Fiction Wiki, which was created in less than a year after Driller adopted the site. It's hard to believe it has more than 15,000 pages.