The Crappy Games Wiki is a wiki dedicated to listing bad video games and other negative video-game-related events.
It used to be localized on Fandom (formerly known as Wikia) but is now hosted on Miraheze.
- Accentuate the Negative: Well, just look at the name of the wiki. It has a counterpart in The Awesome Games Wiki, but it is not as popular. No wonder why.
- Bold Inflation: The negative elements of a crappy game often have emboldened words, not necessarily proportionate to the gravity of the game's flaw.
- Creator Killer: Some crappy games are listed as having killed their studios.
- Dancing Bear: For the category "Gimmicks in gaming".
- Fallen Creator: Describes many major game studios such as Konami and Valve as this.
- Moral Guardians: Listed by "SJWs in gaming". Describes as well left-wing and right-wing ones who want to censor games for futile reasons.
- Murder Simulators: Some articles list "deaths caused by video games". Despite the name, they don't support the blame being put on the game.
- Ultra Super Death Gore Fest Chainsawer 3000: Games such as these are listed as "edgy games".
- Very False Advertising: Some crappy games are listed for having misleading advertising.
- Writer on Board: While the concept of how crappy a game is might be subjective (though usually less so than for other forms of media), the Crappy Games Wiki is slightly infamous for having some social-political bias related to video game drama/scandals, which seemingly contributed to its original Wikia/Fandom incarnation being closed down. And that's all what we'll say about it.