Please don't hide spoilers on this page. Wham Line is a spoileriffic trope by nature, making it pointless to spoiler tag every example.
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad: In the Wind in the Willows segment...
Winky: Well, guv'nuh, you tried to sell me a stolen motorcar.
- Cyril gives his testimony and reveals that Toad had traded his valuable estate for a motorcar.Now, the gove'nor's not a bit stingy
He never does anything small
The weasels gave him the red motorcar
And he gave the weasels Toad Hall
- Toad brings forth Mr. Winky the barkeep as a witness to testify to the court that he bought a motorcar off of him, but Winky double-crosses Toad with a lie that Toad sold him the car, which gets him sent to jail.
- Cyril gives his testimony and reveals that Toad had traded his valuable estate for a motorcar.
- Aladdin: Aladdin goads Jafar into turning himself into a genie, knowing the sorcerer hungers for more power. Jafar takes the bait and wishes to become an all-powerful genie. It looks things have only gotten worse, and everyone else asks Aladdin how he could make such a mistake, except genies are slaves. Jafar is now all-powerful, but is trapped in a lamp to obey a master.
- Aladdin: The Return of Jafar: Aladdin is blamed for killing the Sultan. Even his wife (really Jafar in disguise) brings evidence of the "murder" to him.Aladdin: It's the truth! Why don't you believe me?
Jasmine: Because we know you're lying!
- The Twist Ending, combined with Wham Shot, of Alice in Wonderland is revealed when Alice is being chased by the Queen through a tunnel of smoke and is stopped by the same talking door from earlier in the film.Door: Oh, still locked you know.
Alice: But the Queen! I simply must get out!
Door: But you are outside.
Door: See for yourself.
Alice: Why that's me. I'm asleep!
- Bambi: When Bambi learns that his mother has been killed.Bambi's Father: Your mother can't be with you anymore.
- Barbie films:
- Barbie as the Island Princess:
Ro: Call me Rosella. My real name is Rosella.
- Queen Marissa reveals she's Ro's mother:
Queen Marissa: Your name is Rosella?
Queen Marissa: I...I had a daughter named Rosella.
Tika: Ro found her mother.
- And later, Tika discovers her true background:
Sagi: And her mother is a queen, which means Ro is...
Tika: [gasps] A princess!
- Barbie: Princess Charm School:
- Hadley and Isla discover the baby Sophia of the royal family of Gardania is in fact Blair:Hadley: You look exactly like Queen Isabella! You could be baby Sophia! If it's true, and Dame Devin and Delancy know it, that would explain why they're so awful to you, because you're the rightful heir to the throne, and not Delancy!
- Dame Devin reveals she killed the royal family of Gardania:Dame Devin: You useless child! Do you have any idea what you've done?! I eliminated Queen Isabella so you could be princess one day!!
- Hadley and Isla discover the baby Sophia of the royal family of Gardania is in fact Blair:
- Barbie as the Island Princess:
- Bartok the Magnificent:Ludmilla: And none of you will ever leave this room alive.
- In Batman: Under the Red Hood after Batman and Red Hood fight, Red Hood escapes and says something that Bruce doesn't catch at first — but when he reviews a recording, he hears...Red Hood: You haven't lost your touch, Bruce.
- Beauty and the Beast:
- Belle and the Beast discover through the magic mirror that Maurice is sick and possibly dying while traveling the woods to rescue Belle. After looking at the rose, the Beast makes a decision that even shocks Belle.Beast: Then, you must go to him.
- After Belle leaves to find her father, the Beast drops the ball to Cogsworth.Beast: I let her go.
Cogsworth: Of course you— What?!!? How could you do that?!
Beast: I had to.
Beast: Because I love her.
- When Gaston sees that Belle loves the Beast more than she does Gaston, he doesn't take it well at all.
- Belle and the Beast discover through the magic mirror that Maurice is sick and possibly dying while traveling the woods to rescue Belle. After looking at the rose, the Beast makes a decision that even shocks Belle.
- Beowulf: Hrothgar reveals that Grendel's mother seduced him to produce the monster Grendel, just as she has done again with Beowulf.King Hrothgar: But she's no hag, Beowulf. We both know that.
- Big Hero 6:
- Hiro finds out that Professor Callahan was responsible for the fire that killed Tadashi, he gets so sick of Baymax's Thou Shalt Not Kill rule that he rips out his healthcare chip to turn him into a killing machine.Hiro: Baymax, destroy.
- When the team shows Hiro security footage of Callahan to discover his motivation, and sees him hugging a woman who was testing Krei's transporter before it malfunctioned and was presumably lost forever.Hiro: The pilot was Callahan's daughter.
- And when the portal is collapsing during the climax, Baymax makes an important discovery.Baymax: My sensors are indicating human life.
- Hiro finds out that Professor Callahan was responsible for the fire that killed Tadashi, he gets so sick of Baymax's Thou Shalt Not Kill rule that he rips out his healthcare chip to turn him into a killing machine.
- BIONICLE: Mask of Light has the heroes Takua and Jaller being sent on a quest to find the Toa of Light, and they finally reach their destination only for him to be nowhere in sight. One Rakshi attack and Heroic Sacrifice later, Jaller says this to Takua.Jaller: You know... who you are...
- The Black Cauldron: The Horned King gains control of the Cauldron, revealing his plan for what to do with it.The Horned King: Now I call on my Army of the Dead; the Cauldron-born! Arise, my messengers of death! Our time has arrived!
- Brother Bear: A human is turned into a bear by the spirits to replace the one he killed. Making the journey back with a cub named Koda, he eventually listens to Koda's story that the cub has been hyping for past several miles. Once Koda gets to this line, Kenai realizes the bear he killed was Koda's mother.Koda: And now there's nowhere for mom to go. The monster has her backed up against this giant glacier!
- Doc manages to deliver one to Lightning in the form of an Armor-Piercing Question, leading him to undergo his Jerkass Realization over what he has become.Doc: When is the last time you cared about something except yourself, hot rod? You name me one time, and I will take it all back.
- Sally gives one to Doc when it's revealed he phoned the press to get Lightning out of town for the tiebreaker race.Sally: You called them?
Doc: It's best for everyone, Sally.
Sally: Best for everyone? Or best for you?
- And later, Lightning pulls a major move on himself during the tiebreaker race when he willingly lets Chick cross the finish line after he makes The King crash:Lightning: I think The King should finish his last race.
- Doc manages to deliver one to Lightning in the form of an Armor-Piercing Question, leading him to undergo his Jerkass Realization over what he has become.
- Cars 3:
- After Lightning lashes out at Cruz for showing him up at Thunder Hollow, she reveals a hidden depth about herself:Cruz: I wanted to become a racer forever...because of you!
- After Lightning returns to the pits following the next-gen crash and saying he needed Cruz back:Lightning: No, no, no! Not me! Her!
- Sometime after this:Cruz: You said it yourself, this might be your last chance!
Lightning: Which makes it my last chance...to give you your first chance, Cruz.
- And near the end, when it seems like Lightning will have to retire after all, Smokey stops him and we happen to get this particular line that'll make every fan screaming with excitement:Lightning: What? Why is my name up there?
- After Lightning lashes out at Cruz for showing him up at Thunder Hollow, she reveals a hidden depth about herself:
Cinderella: But you see, I have the other slipper.
- When Cinderella shocks her stepfamily with her dress for the ball, Lady Tremaine hatches a scheme to prevent her from going by subtly provoking her daughters into ruining it.Lady Tremaine: Those beads, they give it just the right touch. Don't you think so, Drizella?
Drizella: No, they don't! I think she's...(catches on) Why, you little thief!
- The glass slipper that belongs to the Prince's true love has just broken, so it can't be proved that Cinderella's foot fits it. Except...
- When Cinderella shocks her stepfamily with her dress for the ball, Lady Tremaine hatches a scheme to prevent her from going by subtly provoking her daughters into ruining it.
- Coco: Miguel realizes that Héctor, not Ernesto de la Cruz, is his true mysterious ancestor when he mentions Miguel's hometown and great-grandmother's name.Héctor: I never should have left Santa Cecilia. I wish I could apologize. I wish I could tell her that her papa was trying to come home. That he loved her so much. My Coco...
- Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show: Near the end of the movie, the Eds as well as the kids of the cul-de-sac and the Kanker Sisters have found Eddys Brother, and at first it seems that Eddys Brother will provide him and his friends shelter from the wrath of the other kids, when suddenly:Eddys Brother: Just for old times sake, lets play: Uncle.
- The Fox and the Hound: The titular characters were best friends as children but can't be as adults. Summed up in this line:Copper: Todd, those days are over. I'm a hunting dog now.
- When Anna needs a kiss from her true love to heal her frozen heart, she asks her fiance Hans to kiss her. Hans is about to...then reveals he never really did love her, and only said it so he can marry into the throne.Hans: Oh, Anna... If only there was someone out there who loved you.
- And earlier, when Anna announces to Elsa that she and Hans are engaged, Elsa's reaction to this news becomes this, especially to die-hard Disney fans, as real-life advice kicks in.
- When Anna needs a kiss from her true love to heal her frozen heart, she asks her fiance Hans to kiss her. Hans is about to...then reveals he never really did love her, and only said it so he can marry into the throne.
- The Great Mouse Detective: Basil reveals he's still alive, and has a trump card against Ratigan.Basil: On the contrary, the game's not over yet!
- How to Train Your Dragon 2: Valka assures Drago Bludvist he can't win against her dragons as she has the Alpha on her side. His response?Drago: Good thing I brought a challenger! [Cue his own Alpha bursting out from the sea]
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame:
- Frollo reveals he killed Quasimodo's mother.Frollo: I should have known you would risk your life to save that Gypsy witch, just as your own mother died trying to save you.
- Frollo announces his presence and reveals that he tricked Quasimodo into showing him to the Court of MiraclesFrollo: Nor would I.
- Frollo puts the miller and his wife under house arrest for aiding a gypsy, before giving the following order regarding the building with its residents still inside.Frollo: Burn it.
- In the "Hellfire" sequence:Guard: Minister Frollo, the gypsy has escaped. She's nowhere in the cathedral. She's gone...
- Frollo reveals he killed Quasimodo's mother.
- Ice Age 4: Continental Drift: Manny and the gang finally arrive back at the continent, but the land bridge is destroyed with no sign of Ellie and Peaches. Manny sadly closes his eyes in despair...when he hears his daughter calling is name in the distance and they see her in the distance joyfully calling for him. Then as they draw closer, the reunion soon turns to horror as Captain Gutt steps out of the fog and grabs Peaches by the throat, holding a dagger near her neck!Manny: ELLIE! PEACHES! I'M HERE! ! (no response) Please! She's gotta be here! (Sid, Diego and Granny slump sadly; Manny closes his eyes in despair)
Peaches: (in distance) Dad!
Manny: Wait! Did you hear that?
Diego: Manny, I think—
Manny: No, I heard something! I heard it!
(As they draw closer, a shadow is shown in the fog)
Diego: Is that—?
Manny: Peaches? THERE SHE IS!
Manny: We're coming, sweetie! Don't move!
(Suddenly, Captain Gutt emerges out of the fog and grabs Peaches, holding a dagger near her neck!)
Gutt: Welcome home, Daddy!
Peaches: LET GO OF ME!
- The Incredibles:
- Syndrome turns out to be Mr. Incredible's old fanboy who wanted to be his sidekick.Syndrome: Sure, it was difficult, but you are worth it. I mean, after all... I am your biggest fan.
- Helen explains to her children that the guards on the island they're trapped on are not the harmless kind they see in kiddy cartoons.Helen: They. Will. Kill you. If they get the chance. Do not give them that chance.
- Syndrome turns out to be Mr. Incredible's old fanboy who wanted to be his sidekick.
- From Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox:
- Kim Possible A Stitch In Time:Kim: But... We captured the Supreme One. See? (Gestures to Dr. Drakken and his cohorts)
Rufus 3000: (confused) Where? I don't see her!
- Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama: After three seasons full of Ship Tease and Will They or Won't They? with ZERO resolution throughout, and Kim in full Heroic BSoD mode, Ron drops this gem when Kim asks if he really thinks there's a guy out there for her.Ron: Out there... in here.
- Cue Heroic Second Wind and successive Crowning Moments of Awesome.
- Kubo and the Two Strings: During the fight between Monkey and one of Kubo's aunts, the aunt starts on about how Kubo's mother betrayed them:
- Similar to the above line, this one, directed at Beetle, reveals Kubo's other parent. To drive the point home, the Sister magically contorts the "Hanzo" figure until it turns into a beetle.Sister: And then there's you, the thieving insect who stole my sister's soul. [...] (chuckles) Oh, this is precious. You've been together all this time and you haven't even realized? You took her from us. It was only fitting that we took something from you. How swiftly those memories spilled from your head, wiping out all recollection of your obscene union, Hanzo.
- Similar to the above line, this one, directed at Beetle, reveals Kubo's other parent. To drive the point home, the Sister magically contorts the "Hanzo" figure until it turns into a beetle.
- Kung Fu Panda 2: Po spends most of the film wondering what happened to his biological parents until he eventually finds out that he's the Last of His Kind. At the end of the film though, we cut away to an unknown location and...Po's father: My son is alive.
- The LEGO Movie:
- Emmet watches video testimonies from his neighbors and coworkers and realizes none of them know or care who is.Worker: We all have something that makes us something, and Emmet is... nothing.
- The Dragon with a split personality, Bad Cop/Good Cop, is forced to have his good side literally erased, turning him into a permanently ruthless policeman who's even willing to Krazy-Glue-freeze his own parents.Bad Cop: Sorry, Dad. I have a job to do.
- After being mortally wounded, the Blind Seer Vitruvius makes a confession to Emmet, who he claimed to be The Chosen One.Vitruvius: The prophecy... I made it up. It's not true.
Emmet: But that means... I'm just an ordinary guy?
- The third act reveal, that the whole LEGO universe has really been a metaphorical story being imagined by a kid with a frosty relationship with his father.The Man Upstairs: This is Dad's stuff. Everything that you see here is your father's. And everything is thought out. [...] Finn, we're going to play a game. It's called: "let's put everything back the way it was." So I can make things the way they're supposed to be, permanently.
- Emmet watches video testimonies from his neighbors and coworkers and realizes none of them know or care who is.
- The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part: After it's revealed that the Systarians were Good All Along and that Rex was the real Big Bad of the story all along, we get another revelation: there is a reason why Emmet and Rex look and sound so similar...
- The Little Mermaid:
- King Triton, furious that Ariel is in love with a human, reaches his breaking point and is about to lay waste to her secret grotto.Triton: So help me, Ariel, I will get through to you. And if this is the only way... so be it.
- A much more positive one comes near the end of the film, when Triton comes around and decides to let Ariel live on the land with Eric.Triton: Then I guess there's just one problem left.
Sebastian: And what's that, your Majesty?
Triton: How much I'm going to miss her.
- King Triton, furious that Ariel is in love with a human, reaches his breaking point and is about to lay waste to her secret grotto.
- In The Man Called Flintstone Fred has been taken prisoner at the hideout of criminal mastermind the Green Goose. He manages to escape his prison cell and much to his relief happens to run into Triple X, an agent who is working with the organization that hired Fred. Unfortunately for Fred, he happens to discover a secret of Triple X's in the process:
- Meet the Robinsons: Lewis discovers that Bowler Hat Guy is his roommate at the orphanage, now grown up.Lewis: My old room!
Bowler Hat Guy: I think you mean our old room.
Bowler Hat Guy: YES! YES, IT IS I: MIKE YAGOOBIAN!
- Monsters, Inc.:
Mike: Uh, sir? That's not her door.
- We have the line clues Mike and the audience in to the fact that there's a lot more going on at the company than Randall trying to cheat the system.Randall: ([Evil Laugh]) You still think this is about that stupid scare record?
Mike: Well...I did, right up until...you chuckled like that.
- Sulley is under the impression that the human child Boo is about to be returned home, only for her to be kidnapped instead and he and Mike banished. For bonus points, it's accompanied by a Wham Shot of Randall materializing next to the door with a Slasher Smile on his face.
Waternoose: I know, I know. It's yours.
- From closer to the end, we have the head of the CDA (aka, Roz, whose reveal is more of a Wham Shot than line) stating this when Sully tells her that he intends to bring Boo home.Sully: I just want to send her home.
Roz: Very good. (contacts someone on a communication watch) Bring me a door shredder.
- We have the line clues Mike and the audience in to the fact that there's a lot more going on at the company than Randall trying to cheat the system.
- My Little Pony: The Movie (2017): After being banished from the Seaponies' kingdom, Twilight loses her temper with her friends (and immediately regrets it):Twilight Sparkle: I'm the one Tempest wants! I'm the last princess!
Pinkie Pie: You're also the only one who doesn't trust her friends!
Twilight Sparkle: Well, maybe I would have been better off without FRIENDS LIKE YOU!
- 101 Dalmatians: Sergeant Tibbs the cat goes to Cruella De Vil's old mansion to investigate the 15 stolen Dalmatian puppies, and as he meets one puppy:Tibbs: Are you one of the fifteen stolen puppies?
Dalmatian Puppy: Oh no, we're not stolen. We're bought and paid for. There's 99 of us all together.
Tibbs: (rubs his eyes and stares in shock) NINETY-NINE?!
- Then later, we learn what Cruella plans to do with all these puppies.Cruella: The job has to be done TONIGHT!
Horace: But they ain't big enough.
Jasper: You couldn't get half a dozen coats out of the whole kaboodle.
Tibbs: (spying) Coats?! Dog-skin coats?
- Then later, we learn what Cruella plans to do with all these puppies.
- Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
- Pinocchio: The Coachman who runs the lawless carnival Pinocchio is tempted into entering, reveals his true intentions for luring in children: turning them into donkeys to become his slaves.Coachman: They never come back... ...as BOYS!!!
- Recess: School's Out:
- When TJ gets locked up in a closet with Principal Prickly, before the two can escape, Philliam Benedict arrives, and he and Prickly casually reveal that they know each other.Benedict: Hello, Petey, remember me?
Prickly: Well, well, if it isnt Philliam Benedict. I should have known you were behind this.
- In the Flashback that follows as Prickly is telling TJ that Benedict used to be the principal of Third Street School, Benedict drops a bombshell on Prickly on what he plans on doing as principal:Benedict: As my first official act as principal, I have decided to get rid of recess.
- When TJ and Prickly break into the principals office and finds TJs confiscated walkie talkie, TJ contacts his friends and reveals what Benedicts plan is:TJ: He's trying to get rid of Summer Vacation!
- When TJ gets locked up in a closet with Principal Prickly, before the two can escape, Philliam Benedict arrives, and he and Prickly casually reveal that they know each other.
- The Rescuers Down Under: McLeach blackmails Cody to reveal where Marahute the eagle's nest is.McLeach: You see, I already got the father.
- Scooby-Doo Direct-to-Video Film Series:Daphne: You won't get away with this!
Simone Lenoir: I've been getting away with it for TWO HUNDRED YEARS!
Velma: Why don't we ask Lena? Her story about Simone getting dragged away by zombies wasn't true. I saw the footprints of Simone's heels. She wasn't dragged, she walked down that tunnel!
- Before, that moment, Velma made an interesting observation.
Fred: It's the gardener.
- Fred encounters a zombie, and attempts to remove its mask.
Daphne Blake: No!
Fred: It's the fisherman.
Fred: It's the ferryman.
(Fred pulls the zombie's head off)
Fred : Maybe it's... real?Velma: Ben, that doesn't seem to be a journal at all.
Ben Ravencroft: Because it isn't, Velma — it's a spell book! You see, Sarah wasn't a Wiccan, she was indeed a witch! And since Sarah's blood runs in my veins, I guess that makes me... a warlock!Eric: All I'm getting is that the virus had a thing for... baseball!
- From Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost, one many fans thought would never get revealed:
- Shrek: Shrek overhears Fiona (in her ogre form) telling Donkey how anyone could love someone so ugly, which is why she can't be with Shrek and has to marry Lord Farquaad. Shrek believes that she was talking about him and reacts coldly toward Fiona and Donkey when they see him again and he refuses to listen to them. It takes Donkey's unwanted return after the fact to set things straight, even though Shrek, still wounded by what he had heard, tries to hide from him.Donkey: All she ever did was like you, maybe even love you!
Shrek: (hiding in the outhouse) Love me?! She said I was ugly, a hideous creature! I heard the two of you talking!
Donkey: She wasn't talking about you, okay? She was talking about... (hesitates slightly) someone else.
- Smallfoot has a mid-song one, during "Let It Lie", where it's revealed the Stonekeeper has been gaslighting the yetis for years to keep them separated from the human savages that attacked them, and the seemingly meaningless tasks the yetis do every day are what keeps the machine that generates the barrier between the two running.Migo: Wait, we're below the clouds.
Stonekeeper: Or so it would seem. But look closer...
Migo: ...Those aren't clouds, it's steam!
- Snoopy, Come Home: Linus runs a background check on Snoopy and discovers...Linus: You are not Snoopy's original owner.
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: Peter B. encounters Fisk's Adorkable head-scientist during their mission to Alchemax. After strapping Peter B. to a chair and describing in detail the painful effects of his potential eventual atomisation with a creepy sense of anticipation, he becomes understandably very concerned and asks for her name. That's when she gives a very familiar last name...Head Scientist: If you stay in this dimension too long, your bodys going to disintegrate. Do you know how painful that would be, Peter Parker?
Peter B: Uh, I dont know.
Head Scientist: You cant imagine. And I, for one, cant wait to watch.
Peter B: (long beat) What did you say your name was?
Head Scientist: Doctor Olivia Octavius.
- Tangled: Rapunzel tells Mother Gothel that she knows now she's the kidnapped princess of legend.Rapunzel: I am the lost princess, aren't I? Did I mumble, mother? Or should I even call you that?
- Tarzan: When Clayton reveals he wanted to find the gorillas so he can hunt and capture them.Tarzan: Clayton!
Clayton: Have we met?
- Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, the post-credits scene.
- Tinker Bell:Tink: Have you ever helped anyone besides yourself?
Vidia: Well, I tried to help you! Maybe I should've told you to capture the hawk instead of the thistles!
- Tom and Jerry: The Movie:
- Toy Story: Woody coming to life in front of Sid in order to save Buzz from being killed.Sid: It's busted.
Woody: (From his voice box) Who are you calling "busted", buster?
- Toy Story 2: Stinky Pete reveals himself to want himself to go to the museum at all costs and last forever.Stinky Pete: I tried reasoning with you, Woody, but you keep forcing me to take extreme measures.
- Toy Story 3:
- Lotso betrays the toys to die in the furnace even though they saved his life.Lotso: Where's your kid now, sheriff!?
- And before that: Buzz turns down Lotso's offer to join their elite club if his friends are left out.Lotso: A family man, huh? I understand. Put him back in the time-out chair.
- And a bit later: Woody is about to explain to Bonnie's toys how he escaped before wondering why they asked him and if they're trying to warn him of something.Woody: What do you mean escape?
- Lotso betrays the toys to die in the furnace even though they saved his life.
- Toy Story 4:
Woody: Maybe you don't like being [a toy], but you are one nonetheless, which means you are going to be there for Andy when he-Forky: ...who's Andy?
- Woody, getting frustrated with Forky's continued refusal to take up his role as Bonnie's favorite toy, accidentally reveals that he's still holding on after everyone else moved on in the last film:
Buzz:: She'll be okay...Bonnie will be okay.
- And near the end, when Woody is ready to go home but is hesitant at leaving Bo again, Buzz helps him decide:
- Treasure Planet: The robot B.E.N. is the last remaining member of the infamous pirate Captain Flint, but can't say much about where the treasure is due to having had his primary memory chip removed. Just after the the treasure is discovered, Jim finds and returns B.E.N.'s memory chip, causing him to remember why Flint stole it.
- In one of the most memorable scenes of Turtles Forever, what started off as a simple crossover movie escalates into a Crisis Crossover with this:
- Uglydolls: Lou's true nature is revealed after he loses the Gauntlet despite being the only one to cross the finish line.Lydia: You failed?
Tuesday: How could you fail?
Lou: You still don't get it? Of course I failed. I'll always fail! I'm a prototype!
- Watership Down: Being a film about talking rabbits, this serves as a jarring signal of the film's true nature.Fiver: The field... the field... It's covered with blood!
- WALLE: Shortly after discovering about Directive A113, Captain McCrea becomes suspicious and asks the computer when the directive was sent out.Computer: Message received in the year 2110.
McCrea: That's, uh—that's nearly seven hundred years ago!
- Wreck-It Ralph:
- Ralph is told that his friend Vanellope must be kept from racing because she's a glitch who could cause the game to be disconnected. Ralph reluctantly agrees, until he sees Van featured on the art of the arcade machine, proof that she's not actually a glitch.Ralph: If Vanellope was never supposed to exist, then why is her picture on the side of the game console?
- The line that finalizes The Reveal. King Candy of Sugar Rush turns out to be Turbo, an assumed dead racer who caused the shutdown of two games (Roadblasters and his own) in a bid for glory.Turbo: I'm Turbo, the greatest racer ever!
- When Felix and Ralph see King Candy having glitch spasms and see that he's really Turbo.Felix: Is that...?
Ralph: No way.
- Ralph is told that his friend Vanellope must be kept from racing because she's a glitch who could cause the game to be disconnected. Ralph reluctantly agrees, until he sees Van featured on the art of the arcade machine, proof that she's not actually a glitch.
- During the scene with Mr. Big, Judy talks with him about Mr. Otterton's disappearance. Then we get this exchange...Mr. Big: Mr. Otterton had something important he wanted to discuss. That's why I sent that car to pick him up. But he never arrived.
Judy: Because he was attacked.
Mr. Big: No. He attacked.
- This line from Nick's attempt at joining the scouts in his childhood sums up his Cynicism Catalyst, and also foreshadows the film's villain by showing prey animals can be just as brutal as predators.Nick: I - Nicholas Wilde - promise to be brave, loyal, helpful, and trustworthy!
Scout: Even though you're a fox?
- After the case is seemingly solved, all the missing mammals were found, locked away in a hospital having "gone savage" and all are predators. Judy is a hero, and in her press conference when asked about why the animals were going savage, says the worst thing possible.Judy: It may have something to do with biology ... predators survived through their aggressive hunting instincts ... they seem to be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways.
- This line back in Bunnyburrow gives Judy her Eureka Moment about what Night Howlers really are.Gideon: [Regarding the flower just identified as Midnicampum holicithias] Well, now there's a four-dollar word, Mr. H. My family always just called them Night Howlers.
- After Judy and Nick have the evidence needed to take down the conspiracy to divide Zootopia, they are dashing through the closed Natural History Museum and discover Bellwether waiting to help them. But then Judy comes to a realization that casts Bellwether in a new light.Judy: How did you know where to find us?
- The Big Bad has Nick and Judy cornered and shoots Nick with the Night Howler serum, intending for him to go savage and kill Judy. He has Judy cornered and bites her neck as she gives a blood-curdling scream and... delivers this line, revealing it was all an elaborate ruse.
- During the scene with Mr. Big, Judy talks with him about Mr. Otterton's disappearance. Then we get this exchange...