The party's just begun!
That's the 411 for fun!"
Waynehead was a short-lived Kids' WB! animated series created by American actor Damon Wayans. It was co-produced by Warner Bros. Animation and Nelvana, airing 13 episodes as one full season from 1996 to 1997. The show starred Damien "Damey" Wayne, a young boy from a poor background who had to wear a leg brace for his club foot. Along with his friends, he had to contend with bullies using humor. This was based on Wayans' own childhood in the Chelsea neighborhood in the New York City Borough of Manhattan. Actors featured in the show included Orlando Brown, T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh, Jamil Walker Smith, and Tico Wells. Some of Damon's siblings such as WB veterans Shawn and Marlon, as well as Kim also had roles in the series. Despite the show's low ratings and its swift cancellation by its original network, it was moved to Cartoon Network a year later and aired until late 2000.
- Action Girl: Roz
- Celebrity Toons - The show was more or less based on Damon Wayans' childhood as an inner city kid, complete with the sense of humor that would later make him famous (and yes, Damon Wayans did have a metal leg brace due to a club foot). The show basically played out as a dry-run Everybody Hates Chris if it were an animated sitcom for kids.
- Dancing Theme
- Green Around the Gills: Mo' Money's face gets green around the gills from motion sickness on an amusement park ride.
- The Lancer: Mo' Money
- Moonwalk Dance: Damey does this towards the ending of the intro.
- Spiritual Successor: To Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids showing a similar group of young African-American misfits living in a 1990's world. whereas Fat Albert's gang had dealt with the 1970's/1980's.
- Subverted Rhyme Every Occasion: Damey accidentally bumped the Candy Machine and Toof eats a chocolate:
- Toof: I went somewhere down the hall
I got Chocolate on the wall
I wipe up, To make a mess
If it's a job, We do... Uh, we do all the time?
- The Smurfette Principle: Roz is the only female in the group.
- With Friends Like These...: Mo' Money wasn't very trustworthy as a friend. Sure he hanged out with the group but likewise wasn't afraid to scam them if it could benefit him in some fashion.