When a new enemy with a grudge on Major Monogram gets all the other agents of OWCA under his Mind Control, only Agent Perry and his newly formed team can stop him!
Problem is: Perry isn't used to teamwork, and said team is made of aspirant newbies (including Doofenshmirtz)...
"The O.W.C.A. Tropes":
- AcCENT upon the Wrong SylLABle / Verbal Tic: Professor Parenthesis (pronounced "Paren-THEE-sis") speaks with this.
- Accidental Hero: The insect trio (Napoleon, Wendell and Floyd) who spend the entire special trying to get the attention of the OWCA agents end up stopping Professor Parenthesis when the fan they were using to fly a paper airplane falls on top of him.
- Alliterative Name: Following the norm among OWCA's animal agents, Perry the Platypus' new teammates are known as Maggie the Macaw; Harry the Hyena; and Karen the Cat. Doof averts this by being "Heinz the Ocelot".
- Big Bad: Professor Parenthesis, who plans to take control of O.W.C.A.'s agents and smear O.W.C.A.'s name to the world using his army of robotic fleas.
- Book-Ends: Heinz's late arrival has him bring a series of rockets that he accidentally sets off and destroys an important building. He does the same at the end of the episode.
- Brick Joke: During the credits, the Flynn-Fletchers make their only appearance, having dinner in their restored house. When suddenly, Phineas grows suspicious that the plates they are eating off of were replacements, and Ferb points out the iconic tree in the backyard was replaced by a pine tree.
- Call-Back: The insect trio had previously appeared in "Doof 101", also attempting to be noticed by the larger beings.
- Continuity Cavalcade: There are multiple references to various Phineas and Ferb episodes scattered among the debris of the Flynn-Fletcher home.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Karen is nearly useless, verging on an obstacle in her own right, until the finale where she singlehandedly takes out all the bad guys. Up until then you could mistake her for a normal cat that wandered in.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Professor Parenthesis wants revenge on Monogram because he ignored him when they were at school together. This becomes even more disproportionate upon the reveal that Parenthesis is a flea.
- Epic Fail: The team in charge of repairing the Flynn-Fletchers' home and replacing everything that Doof accidentally destroyed replaced their tree with a pine tree. The former tree was too different from that.
- Five-Man Band: The team.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: Planty the Potted Plant's cameo.
- The Greatest Story Never Told: A subplot involves three bugs trying to get Major Monogram's attention so they can become agents. They end up saving the day accidentally, but no one ever finds out.
- The Hyena: Harry. Not surprising, since he's literally a hyena.
- It's Pronounced "Tro-PAY": Parenthesis insists his name is pronounced as "Paren-THEE-sis".
- The Load: Karen. Up until the end, that is.
- Loophole Abuse: As explained in "Agent Doof", in which Heinz became an agent of OWCA in spite of being a human, he's technically an animal for having been raised by a family of ocelots.
- Losing Horns: Accompany a scene where Doof is a Butt-Monkey. Turns out Harry is playing them with a trumpet.Doof: You're gonna be wearing that thing in a second.
Harry: (chuckles nervously)
- Losing Your Head: Floyd the insect accidentally cuts off his own head during the construction of a paper plane (though they manage to reattach it).Floyd: I think I got a paper cut.
Wendell: ...I'll get the gauze.
- Meaningful Name: The word "owca" literally means "sheep" in Polish. This is probably a coincidence, though.
- Poorly Disguised Pilot: Featuring supporting characters from the main series forming a team with new characters. Word of God says as much.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Professor Parenthesis is outraged that Monogram looked down on him in the past, and doesn't remember him in the present, never considering that since he's a flea, no human would consider him particularly important or memorable.
- Special Guest: Paul Reubens (aka Pee-wee Herman) voices Professor Parenthesis. Kenny Loggins (of "Gotta Cut Loose" fame) sings "They Left Me Standing Outside".
- Token Human: Doofenshmirtz is the only human in Perry's team.
- Trash the Set: The iconic Flynn-Fletcher house that we have seen all throughout the entire series is blown to smithereens accidentally by Doof's rockets, causing great heartache to Agent P. Doof tries to cheer him up by reminding him that OWCA has money now to replace and fix the house.