Three brothers, Xan, Enk and Adi, travel around the world to perform dangerous stunts. They originate from Réndøosîa, a country where safety is hard to find.
This series was initially about a dozen worth of online episodes, each lasting a few minutes. They focus merely on the stunts they pull off. Afterwards, two seasons of their adventures were released to television, each season having about 39 episodes and each episode lasting half an hour.
Tropes Associated with The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers:
- All There in the Manual: The website itself has a section where you get to learn the brothers' language.
- Ambiguous Gender: Enk, though officially a brother, has a high-pitched voice and dainty mannerisms that make one wonder if s/he mightn't actually be the Token Female of the band.
- Ambiguously Human: Enk again; Enk's brothers look human, but Enk looks more like a walking big-nosed weasel.
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: The main characters always speak in their mother tongue. This trope still applies, given that their country of origin is fictitious.
- Badass Beard: Adi has one. He can even make it grow really long, really quick, and in one episode uses this to save his siblings.
- Belly Dancer: In "Genies of Confusion", the Sultan of Arabia is presented with three belly dancers as a gift from his daughter. While the dancing begins, the brothers enter the Sultan's palace also dressed as dancers; Adi shows his version of belly dancing, which grosses out both the dancers and the Sultan.
- Casanova Wannabe: Xan.
- Catchphrase: "YAHZAA ADRENALINI!" (Usually said by Xan right before the brothers pull a stunt, but also used by all three as a greeting.)
- Cloudcuckoolander: All three brothers.
- Cool Car: The Adrenalini's van, which is pretty much a heavily souped-up RV that has rocket boosters, a drill tank mode, and the ability to build anything that Enk makes on the computer.
- Cool Shades: Xan and Dracula sport them.
- Cowboy Episode: Right down to Xan and Enk saying "yee-haw" instead of "yahzaa" for the whole episode. Adi doesn't get it, even after Xan spells it out.
- Crapsack World: Réndøosîa and Grimzimistan are not nice places to live, given that the former's flag perpetually has a hole in it in all iterations, both countries hate each other and Réndøosîa at least has very active volcanoes.
- Dumb Muscle: Adi. Biggest and strongest of the brothers, but also the stupidest.
- Evil Doppelgänger: One episode revolved around a village being terrorized by Dracula, resembling Xan in both appearance and voice, that Adi couldn't tell them apart. That is, until sunrise...
- Fictionary: The website provides translations for some of the more common Réndøosîan words used in the series.
- Pardon My Klingon: Xan in particular has a fondness for spouting "botsna ratta", which is clearly a curse, though the Fictionary on the website insists it translates as being a "very strong drat".
- Ruritania: The brothers' homeland of Réndøosîa is clearly this, what with the mock-European feel to its language and, heck, even the spelling of its name. Also its next door rival, Grimzimistan.