Ten years after Filmation disbanded, Lou Scheimer was approached by a Dutch investment company called Dreamweavers, N.V. to produce an animated series for young adults based on "an off-kilter Dutchman's renderings" of bizarre cartoon characters. There were plans for an ambitious franchise that would include the series, movies, music albums, and even a clothing line, but all that came out of it was a Pilot Movie for the series.
Robin, the first girl born in Cyberspace, becomes a virtual DJ for Brenda Plump's new virtual reality nightclub. However, she soon gains the attention of the leather-clad dominatrix XXX (pronounced "Triple X"), a cyber being who wants to enter the real world to turn everyone into sex-crazed maniacs. With the help of a band of psychic furries, Robin learns that her unique birth grants her special powers that help her face off against XXX.
- Art Evolution: There's an early trailer/music video for the franchise with a more cartoony art style reminiscent of Animaniacs, while the Pilot Movie has humans with more realistic proportions.
- Bare Your Midriff: Both Robin and her love interest.
- Big Bad: XXX of course.
- Big Fun: Brenda Plump is a chubby, loud and fun loving woman.
- Bondage Is Bad: The villain's domain is a cyber BDSM dungeon called Decadence.
- Cyberspace: It's one of those internet will be another dimension in the future where people can enter stories.
- Dark-Skinned Blond: Well, Blonde, as she's female. In an earlier animated short/music video for the franchise, Robin is depicted as this.
- Good Smoking, Evil Smoking: XXX is always carrying the classic villainous cigarette holder.
- Imagination-Based Superpower: Notion's power, and one of the special abilities passed onto Robin.
- Lady in Red: XXX wears a skimpy red dominatrix outfit.
- Male Gaze: For a movie that's supposedly about the dangers of sex addiction, there are quite a lot of indulgent shots of both Robin and XXX.
- Ms. Fanservice: XXX is a villainous version of this, what with being the avatar of internet porn and all.
- Multiple Head Case: Sass is a tiny worm head sticking out of the top of Frass's scalp.
- One-Winged Angel: XXX turns into a floating smoke monster that eats people when she gets angry.
- Satellite Love Interest: Reed doesn't have much character traits beyond the role of Robin's love interest who works under Brenda.
- Sex Is Evil: The villain's apparent goal is to make everyone do it in public.
- Totally Radical: "Log yourselves over to Decadence Dot Zone!"
- The Internet Is for Porn: XXX is the embodiment of porn addiction and she wants to turn everyone in the physical world into a sex maniac.
- You Have Failed Me: XXX is introduced by eating alive her two henchmen after they failed to capture baby Robin.