Ten years after Filmation disbanded, Lou Scheimer was approached by a Dutch investment company called Dreamweavers, N.V. to produce an animated series for young adults based on "an off-kilter Dutchman's renderings" of bizarre cartoon characters. There were plans for an ambitious franchise that would include the series, movies, music albums, and even a clothing line, but all that came out of it was a Pilot Movie for the series.
Robin, the first girl born in Cyberspace, becomes a virtual DJ for Brenda Plump's new virtual reality nightclub. However, she soon gains the attention of the leather-clad dominatrix XXX (pronounced "Triple X"), a cyber being who wants to enter the real world to turn everyone into sex-crazed maniacs. With the help of a band of psychic furries, Robin learns that her unique birth grants her special powers that help her face off against XXX.
- Art Evolution: There's an early trailer/music video for the franchise with a more cartoony art style reminiscent of Animaniacs, while the Pilot Movie has humans with more realistic proportions.
- Bondage Is Bad: The villain's domain is a cyber BDSM dungeon called Decadence.
- Dark-Skinned Blond: Well, Blonde, as she's female. In an earlier animated short/music video for the franchise, Robin is depicted as this.
- Imagination-Based Superpower: Notion's power, and one of the special abilities passed onto Robin.
- Lady in Red: That "badass in red leather", XXX
- Male Gaze: For a movie that's supposedly about the dangers of sex addiction, there are quite a lot of indulgent shots of both Robin and XXX.
- Multiple Head Case: Sass is a tiny worm head sticking out of the top of Frass's scalp.
- Sex Is Evil: The villain's apparent goal is to make everyone do it in public.
- Totally Radical: "Log yourselves over to Decadence Dot Zone!"
- Woman in White: Robin wears a white crop top before Brenda makes her change into a skimpy white dress.