A Chinese-American Animated Series. It takes place in Hilly Hole and focuses on the titular P. King, who, as his surname implies is a young duck, also being fearless. He is friends with Chumpkins, a sarcastic and techy pig, and Wombat, who is his sidekick as she assists P. King in his plans—which normally get them in trouble.
Tropes that apply to the series:
- Barefoot Cartoon Animal: P. King, who wears a shirt and shorts, but not shoes.
- Character Title/Protagonist Title
- Damned by Faint Praise: In the first episode, Wombat says she has "never seen anything like" P. King's strangely-built robot.
- Fainting: In the first episode, after P. King gets his robot, he appears to faint and fall to the ground. It's actually just for dramatic effect and not real fainting.
- Funny Animal: The cast of the series are entirely composed of this.
- Iris Out: In some episodes, an iris closes on a character and ends the episode.
- Protagonist and Friends: The Spanish title is Piking y sus amigos.
- Punny Name/Unfortunate Names: P. King Duckling.
- Robot Maid: In the first episode, P. King builds a robot to do all of his chores quickly.
- Stock Animal Diet: Chumpkins likes turnips.
- The Smurfette Principle: Wombat, who is the female main character.
- ¡Three Amigos!: The male P. King Duckling is friends with the male Chumpkins and the female Wombat.
- The Virus: The episode "Zeus on the Loose" has titular Zeus, represented by a blue monkey.
- Wings Do Nothing: Despite being a duck, P. King can only use his wings as hands.