This Hanna-Barbera series was another of the studio's 1960s action lineup. Mighty Mightor featured the adventures of Mightor and his pet, Tog, in a prehistoric setting. Mightor is in reality Tor, who received a magic club from resucing an old hermit. He need only raise the club and yell "Mightor" to change.
In his original series, Mightor shared a half hour with Moby Dick.
- Action Series: Another of several produced by Hanna-Barbera in the 1960s.
- Aside Glance: Ork gives many.
- Clark Kenting: To an extreme level, Mightor is Tor....Tor always disappears when Mightor appears. Tor has a pet dinosaur named Tog, Mightor has a pet dinosaur named Tog who can breathe fire. While this has a prehistoric setting it is unreal no one ever figured out this "secret".
- Crossover: With Space Ghost in his Council of Doom arc. Space Ghost is accidentally zapped into the past and is saved by Mightor and Tog.
- Damsel in Distress: Sheera is kidnapped multiple times by the villains.
- Distressed Dude: So is Little Rok, and sometimes even Tor himself.
- Domesticated Dinosaurs: Tog is a pretty tame one. Ork the Dodo and Bollo the Mammoth could also be seen as examples.
- Everything Is Better With Dinosaurs: In a way, Tog is this trope, but bad guy dinosaurs avert this.
- Evil Laugh: Almost all of the villains had one.
- Evil Twin: In "Battle of the Mightors", Ogar returns disguised as Mightor to try to trick the villagers into thinking that Mightor has gone evil.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Tor likes Sheera but she only cares about Mightor, who of course happens to be Tor.
- Irisless Eye Mask Of Mystery: Mightor's mask does this, but in this case his transformation is already magical.
- Kid Sidekick: Little Rok dreams of being this, and tries but usually fails.
- The Load: Little Rok is this so much that Mightor himself even muses, "Oh no, not Little Rok again," in some episodes.
- Monster of the Week: Some of Mightor's enemies were this.
- Non-Human Sidekick: Tog for Mightor/Tor, Ork for Little Rok, Bollo for Sheera.
- Origin Story: As detailed after the opening theme, Tor saves an ancient hermit, who gives him a club that allows him to become Mightor and allows Tog to breathe fire.
- Rogues Gallery: Rogg and The Stone Men, Gorg and Brog the Mountain Men, The Serpent Queen, etc.
- Superhero: Mightor is a very early example for his time period.
- Super Strength: Good God, is Mightor damn strong. At one point he lifts up a whole island with people on it all by himself.
- Tagalong Kid: Little Rock is this.
- Three Shorts: The show ran on this format. There were two Mightor cartoons with one Moby Dick cartoon in the middle.
- Transformation Sequence: While not a major one, Tor has one where he raises the club and becomes Mightor, who flies off. The backgrounds change based on the episode, but it is the same sequence.