Matchbox Hero City is an American CGI children's television series based on the Matchbox cars and Hero City play sets released in 2004.
It's made by Mike Young Productions and Mattel Entertainment.
There were only two 11 minute episodes each focusing on a play set in the Hero City products.
You can see it right here.
Matchbox Hero City provides examples of:
- An Aesop: The cars says the lessons for themselves near the end of the episode.
- Catchphrase: Buzz (AKA Dragonfly Helicopter) "I am what's up.".
- Dogfaces: Pounder (AKA Pound Hound) has a face of a Bulldog.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Rocky Hauler (AKA Rhino Dump Truck) after realizing that Bobby and Buzz left decided to help clean up Rocket Park for the city despite his sensitivity to dirt.
- Loud of War: The Cars make noise to shoo away the Ghosts who hate loud noises.
- Missing the Good Stuff: Speedy (AKA Snail Truck) does this all of the time with the expectation of the tour of the Haunted House.
- Mood-Swinger: Bobby, Trey, and Bumper (AKA J.R. Bumper) changes reactions to Ghosts throughout the episode.
- Neat Freak: Rocky Hauler was like this in the beginning of the episode then later realized that it's better to get dirty and help then be the said trope.
- No Antagonist: There is none unless if you want to count the ghosts as antagonists, but all they are doing is searching a quiet place to live.
- The Prankster: Rig (AKA Rig Digger) Cracks out jokes almost every time.