Life's a Jungle: Africa's Most Wanted is a CGI movie from 2012. It follows Pip, a spoiled-rotten dog from New England, going on a safari with his family. When he falls off the back of the jeep and nobody notices, he is forced to fend for himself in the jungle with the help of a crew of well-experienced jungle animals. Pip's street smarts help the jungle animals start a new civilization.
Life's a Jungle: Africa's Most Wanted provides examples of:
- All-CGI Cartoon
- Animal Stampede: The rhinos when they attack Pip's plumbing system.
- Artistic License Animal Care: Pip's owner feeds him chocolate and caviar.
- Calling Your Bathroom Breaks: Pip asks Kuku "where a gentleman of the jungle can go to take a poopy-loopy."
- Calvinball: The animals teach Pip how to play Gourdo, similar to football but with a gourd.
- Dance Party Ending: When the animals think they've solved all their problems after building the plumbing system, they have a dance party. However, it's the perfect opportunity for the rhinos to strike.
- Good-Times Montage: During Pip's Heroic BSoD, he remembers all the good times he had with his jungle friends and becomes determined to help them out.
- Howl of Sorrow: When Pip realizes how much he misses his family, he stands on a cliff and howls.
- Ironic Name: Flash the sloth. However, he does have a few ninja skills.
- The Mockbuster: Of Madagascar.
- Prefers Raw Meat: Pip's first meal in the jungle is a slab of raw steak, just like how the hyenas like it.
- Those Two Guys: Bubu and Kuku, the hyenas.
- Toilet Humor: Lots.
- Totally Radical: Artie talks like this.