A Netflix series that focuses on Kong (not the original King Kong, but a different one) and is set in the future.
Needs Wiki Magic Love
Tropes present in this series:
- Adaptational Heroism: Like in most incarnations, Kong is shown in a heroic light.
- Animation Bump: The art and animation changed to be more detailed in season 2.
- Beneath the Earth: The second season shows there is a prehistoric Lost World filled with dinosaurs which is the place where Kong came from.
- Big Bad: Richard Remy serves as the show's antagonist in the first season.
- Cain and Abel: Richard is the Cain to Lukas' Abel.
- Crossover: With Tarzan and Jane.
- Evil Twin: Richard is definitely this.
- Eye Scream: As a result of a lab accident, Richard's eye has been replaced with a mechanical one.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Richard has greatly resented Lukas since their childhood.
- Mythology Gag:
- The second episode features a giant anaconda that Kong fights as a possible reference to his '76 counterpart.
- Never My Fault: Richard blames Kong for the lab accident when he brought it upon himself by using the laser his father warned him never to use. After all, Kong burst into the lab to save his life, but Richard refuses to thank him.
- Stock Dinosaurs: The main bionobot types are Tyrannosaurs, Pterosaurs, and Triceratops.
- Ungrateful Bastard: In the first episode, Kong saves Richard from the explosion in his father's lab, but instead of thanking him, he blames Kong for getting him hurt.