Taking place in the city of Cooltown, the series is about a rookie journalist named Sally McKay who, while investigating the evil Mega Corp, suffered a bizarre accident that granted her the ability to transform into a super-powered form. Since then, as Jenny Justice, she keeps thwarting the schemes of Mega Corp's owner, Melvin Manning, to take over the city.
Jenny Justice contains examples of:
- Affectionate Parody: Of comic books, right down to using written sound effects, page transitions etc.
- Alliterative Name: Jenny Justice, Melvin Manning.
- Alpha Bitch: Lana, Melvin's daughter.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Sally's sister.
- Bumbling Dad: Sally's dad.
- Conspicuous CG: Often seen in monsters, but also vehicles, settings etc.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Melvin Manning.
- Fat Best Friend: Sam. Type A; he also knows Sally's secret.
- For the Evulz: Melvin and his cohorts.
- Keep It Foreign: Despite being made in Spain, the characters are obviously intended to be American.
- Monster of the Week: usually created by, or manipulated by, Melvin.
- New-Age Retro Hippie: Sally's mom, to a degree.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: Jenny always seems to have the right power to beat the current menace.
- Shout-Out: To Superman comics. Melvin is obviously Lex Luthor, Sally is a journalist like Clark Kent, etc.
- Straight Man: Jenny could be accused of being one. She has no apparent character flaws, unlike the rest of the characters.
- Sycophantic Servant: Petrova, Melvin's right-hand woman. She's in love with him, but he barely notices her.
- Transformation Sequence: Sally into Jenny.
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: We only know that (according to the theme song) "It has no beach, but it has Jenny".