Henry's World premiered in 2002 and was made by Cuppa Coffee Animation (the same folks behind JoJo's Circus), TV Loonland AG (for Season 1 only), AAC Kids, and Alliance Atlantis. It is a Stop Motion cartoon about a boy named Henry Wiggins who can make his wishes come true when he eats his mother's mashed carrots.
Tropes found in Henry's World include:
- Aliens Speaking English: The Plutonians in the episode "Is Anyone Out There?" speak English just fine.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: In "Pirate Out of the Water", a police officer stops Henry, who is riding his bicycle, and says that he was riding hands-free, his bike has a faulty bell and a faulty right tire, and he didn't tuck his left trouser leg into his sock.
- Batman Can Breathe in Space: In "Is Anyone Out There?", Henry and his friend Fraidy go to space to find aliens. They travel the surface of a planet they find without wearing spacesuits, but can still breathe just fine.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Nine times out of ten, Henry's wishes will go horribly wrong somehow.
- Black Bead Eyes: Most of the characters have eyes of this kind.
- Blatant Lies: In "Silver Tongue", Henry wishes everyone would believe everything he says. Cue him making up a ton of very obvious lies that everyone, from his friend Fraidy to even adults, believes anyway.
- The Bully: Darwin serves as a bully in most episodes where he appears.
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: The episode "Pet Dinosaur" revolves around Henry wishing for... a pet dinosaur.
- Fat Bastard: Darwin is noticeably fat compared to other characters and is usually seen bullying others.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: Doris, one of Henry's friends, is a dragon despite the show not taking place in a fantasy setting.
- Not-So-Forgotten Birthday: In "Middle Child Blues", Henry's family seems to have forgotten his birthday, which is what sets off the events of the episode (it causes him to wish he was an only child). At the end of the episode, it turns out they didn't forget after all and had a Surprise Party planned the whole time.
- Power-Up Food: Mashed carrots cause Henry's wishes to come true.
- Space Episode: "Is Anyone Out There?" follows Henry as he wishes for a rocket ship and goes out to space.