A Netflix Flash-animated silent slapstick series about a fledgling magician and his former performance rabbit, Bunnie. Due to Bunnie stealing Harry's magic wand during auditions to enter a school for magicians, they both get in under the teachings of the elderly Penny. From there they both go through their school days, causing havoc as Harry tries to get his wand back from the troublemaker in a Tom and Jerry fashion.
Harry and Bunnie contains the following tropes:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Bunnie; he has a great talent for magic, but will oftentimes prefer lounging around eating carrots. Similarly, he's also not above using magic to do something mundane like crossing the street or winning a game of bowling.
- Bunnies for Cuteness: Bunnie, for the most part. Keep in mind, he stole from Harry in the first place and refuses to return the wand.
- Diet Episode: In "Bunnie on a Diet", Katty puts a fattened Bunnie on a diet and tries helps him burn off the excess weight.
- Hourglass Plot: After Bunnie returns to his normal weight in "Bunnie on a Diet", a fattened Katty barges in to end the episode.
- Rule of Three: Whenever Harry's hair is messed up, him trying to fix it only works after three tries.
- Threatening Shark: One chases Bunnie in "Bunnie on a Diet", helping him burn off all the weight he gained in the episode.
- With Friends Like These...: The two are described as being pals, but are constantly at odds with each other, especially near the series' start, where Harry's hatred of Bunnie is more justified.