After Santa is kidnapped by an alien, Gummy and his friends, Harry, Kala and Vampiro, embark on a mission to rescue Santa and save Christmas.
See also The Gummy Bear Show, a series starring Gummy and his friends.
This film provides examples of:
- Alien Abduction: Santa is kidnapped by an alien.
- Aliens Are Bastards: Allen the alien is a Jerkass who kidnaps Santa and cheats in a poker game and the dance competition.
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: A green bear (though justified given he is a gummy bear), a blue cat and a red bat.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Gummy Bear adresses to the audience to never try to single-handlely land a jet plane in the North Pole (at least not without their parents permission).
- Cat Girl: Kala
- Christmas Elves
- Dance Off: Gummy and Allen start a dance off for decide who keeps Santa.
- Dream Intro: Gummy dreams of Santa getting knocked out by his Christmas tree at home. It turns out to be All Just a Dream, much to his relief.
- Hollywood Chameleons: Harry turns red when he's worried.
- Incorrect Animal Noise: A goldfish, making dolphin chirps.
- Informed Species: The reindeers look more like moose.
- Mythology Gag:
- The car that Gummy uses for motivate the elves is the bouncing car that appears in the "I Am A Gummy Bear" video.
- Harry's Gummy Bear-themed cellphone is the same one that appears in the "Nuki Nuki" video.
- The goldfish that Santa and Gummy were trying to catch is the same goldfish from the "Bubble Up" video.
- Non-Standard Character Design: Gummy Bear looks out of place alongside his friends.
- Running Gag: Vampiro's obsession with juice.
- Santa Claus: He's kidnapped by an alien.
- Saving Christmas: The Santa's Been Kidnapped! variant.
- Vampire Vords: Vampiro talks like that.
- Vocal Dissonance: If a high-pitched Toy Story alien-like voice didn't fit to a Fat Slob-looking cartoon bear in underwear, this movie takes this to a new level as Gummy's Non-Singing Voice in this movie sounds even less fitting, as he sounds like a 11-year-old boy.