Diseasy Does it (Or, Chimp 'n' Pox), was supposed to have been the pilot for another series planned by Mr. Warburton, Kenny and the Chimp.
In this short, a young boy named Kenny and his pet ape Chimpy are asked to organize the lab of one Professor XXXL! Two things; one, the lab is full of dangerous diseases, and two, Professor XXXL thinks Chimpy is Kenny's brother, and thus the most trustworthy to handle the diseases. Naturally, Hilarity Ensues.
While the series was never picked up, Professor XXXL would become a recurring character on Mr. Warburton's other series, Codename: Kids Next Door. The short would later become included on an episode with the pilot No P in the OOL and proper episode "Operation: C.A.K.E.D."
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Kenny ends up ordering an ice cream cake after he accidentally dials the shop's number when trying to use the Horrible Disease Hotline.
- Berserk Button: The Professor has a seething hatred for Kenny, period. Even going so far as to say that if he contracts a horrible disease in his lab and uses the hotline for an antidote "hopefully....by then it'll be too late."
- Brick Joke: The ice cream cake, which is finally delivered at the end of the short, leaving a rather unfortunate delivery man at the mercy of Professor XXXL and the duo who clamor for a slice.
- Butt-Monkey: Kenny. Ironically, most of his suffering is caused by a chimp.
- Characterization Marches On: In this short, Professor XXXL has a deep animosity for the PTA, which would never show up in the show Codename: Kids Next Door
- Collector of the Strange: Even Professor XXXL doesn't quite know why he collected so many dangerous diseases.
- Crazy-Prepared: See In Case of X, Break Glass.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: Not for Kenny, though.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Professor XXXL believes Chimpy is the more trustworthy of the two, and that Kenny is his idiot brother. After Chimpy has inadvertently trashed the lab despite Kenny's best efforts, the Professor still blames Kenny for the mess he comes back to.
- In Case of X, Break Glass: Professor XXXL's office has a box labelled "In Case of Swine Flu". It contains a chef sizzling bacon which scares away the flu.
- Insane Troll Logic: Professor XXXL believes that Chimpy is Kenny's brother and not his pet chimp.
- Large Ham: Hence why Professor XXXL's name is always written that way.
- Meaningful Name: Chimpy is a chimp.
- Motor Mouth: Kenny tends to speak rather fast and excitedly.
- Naked People Are Funny: The last disease bottle that hits Kenny renders him naked except for his shoes (with Barbie Doll Anatomy).
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: The Horrible Disease Help-Me Hotline operator is meant to sound like Steven Wright.
- Noodle Incident:
- Apparently, Chimpy ruined one of Professor XXXL's experiments by putting sardines in it. The professor thinks that Kenny did it.
- We don't know what happened with Professor XXXL and the PTA; all that's said is he lost his lobster claw arm, which is served at a luncheon.
- Oh, Crap!: Chimpy's reaction when he realizes Kenny needs to lick him.
- Punny Name: "Salmon-Ella Fitzgerald".