Chirp is a Canadian animated series based on the Canadian kids' magazine of the same name (which itself is a Spin-Off of OWL magazine). It follows the titular red-booted yellow bird, and his friends Tweet and Squawk, as they use their imaginations to go on adventures together.
This work provides examples of:
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: Chirp is a bird who wears red boots.
- Master Actor: Chirp, Squawk, and Tweet can play well with whatever role that Chirp's adventures might take them.
- Mr. Imagination: The titular Chirp, as well as Tweet and Squawk, go on adventures in their imaginations.
- Once an Episode: On every episode, the birds go on an adventure in their imagination and then encounter a problem. Mail Squirrel than comes in the middle of the episode and brings them an item to use. They then take it to Sparky the dog to learn what the item is and what it's used for. Then the Vole Brothers try (and fail) to get an apple from the treehouse the birds play in. The imagination adventure then continues and everything works out in the end.
- World of Funny Animals: Sort of. No human characters are seen, but the location the show takes place in looks like where normal animals would be in reality.