Aunt Fanny's Tour of Booty is a short made by Blue Sky Studios set in the universe of Robots. It was released on the latter's home video release in September 2005. It had Jennifer Coolidge reprise her voice role of Aunt Fanny from the film. Aunt Fanny helps a group of robots including Fender take a look around the train station of Robot City. Hilarity Ensues.
This film provides examples of:
- A Day in the Limelight: Aunt Fanny is the main protagonist of the short instead of a minor character.
- Canon Immigrant: A downplayed example. The small ball robot originated from a deleted scene of Robots before making his only appearance in this.
- Demoted to Extra: Fender is a non-speaking extra.
- Oh, Crap!: The blue robot's reaction before he got hit by a servant.
- Pun: The signs for the departure "Ore-ient Express" is a play on "Orient Express".
- The little ball robot calls himself Captain Underpants.
- Fanny gets a tattoo of Bigweld that reads "Pimp My Ride".
- Slow "NO!": The little ball robot says this as a fire container lands on him.
- Tempting Fate: Fanny claims everything at the station is "completely idiot proof". Fender proves her wrong.
- Vengeful Vending Machine: One of the robots encounters one while trying to buy Diet Coolant.
- The Voiceless: Fender doesn't speak at all in this short.