Hoping to get out of the freezing cold, Tweety seeks shelter at a nearby house owned by Granny. Unfortunately, living in the house is Sylvester, who intends to eat the little shelter seeker, even with a laid up Hector getting in his way.
Tropes appearing in this cartoon:
- On ABC, the end where Sylvester is laid up with injuries had the scene of Hector bashing Sylvester's broken foot replaced with Tweety mixing additional medicines in Sylvester's bottle (which also had to be shortened due to fears of imitability).
- The Nickelodeon version left in Hector bashing Sylvester's broken foot and Tweety mixing in the medicines in Sylvester's bottle, but cut off Tweety's final line, "That puddy tat's gonna be in an awful pwedicament when that medicine starts to work" and ended the cartoon with Tweety laughing as Sylvester gags and spits out the medicine (possibly to avoid implications that Tweety may have poisoned Sylvester).
- If It Tastes Bad, It Must Be Good for You: Hector's medicine tastes really terrible, causing whoever drank it to turn green in the face.
- Noodle Incident: Hector somehow got his leg broken while chasing Sylvester.
- Running Gag: Granny giving Hector his medicine.
- Threat Backfire: Hector vows to protect Tweety from Sylvester, telling him that Sylvester "will have to take you over my dead body," to which Sylvester defiantly declares, "Okay, Buster, I can arrange that!". He then attempts to crush Hector with a refrigerator, only to miscalculate his aim and end up being crushed himself.
- The Un-Reveal: We don't find out what the stuff Tweety put into the medicine Sylvester drank will do, just that he'll be in an awful predicament when it kicks in.