Three caryatids hold up the ceiling to an ancient Greek temple. They manage to hold it up over centuries of wind and rain, but when construction workers show up, the temple finally collapses. Instead of being disappointed, however, the caryatids find this liberating, dancing away with glee.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: Mercifully, the caryatids don't have defined private parts, although one still gasps with embarrasment when the wind blows her skirt up.
- Fan Disservice: The caryatids are drawn (sculpted?) in the form of three middle-aged, chubby women with drooping breasts. They are wearing nothing but translucent slips, and by the time the cartoon is over, they lose the slips.
- The Ken Burns Effect: The opening has the camera pan over a still of the ruins, before we get to the three women.
- Living Statue: Three living statues that have been holding up a temple for a very, very long time.
- Marilyn Maneuver: Don't usually see this with an ugly statue.
- Mime and Music-Only Cartoon: No dialogue, but some gasping and laughter set to synthesizer music.