A surprisingly popular independent video game review web site, devoted to reviewing video games of all kinds (sans PC games). In a completely subjective manner,all reviews are based on the fun factor.
You can find it here.
- April Fools' Day: In recent years, he's taken to posting one joke review for a nonexistent game every April 1:
- Broke the Rating Scale: It usually goes from F to A. A few (I.e. Bonus or unfinished games) he refuses to give a grade.
- Brutal Honesty
- The Collector / Collector of the Strange: Video games aren't strange, but some of the video game systems he owns look pretty strange.
- Cowboy BeBop at His Computer: In at least two of his reviews for ports of the Mario Bros. arcade game, he inexplicably refers to Luigi, Mario's brother, as his cousin. One of the reviews was corrected when this was pointed out to him, but when he did a review of another port later on, he made the same mistake again!
- Deadpan Snarker: In most video games graded D or lower.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys: Games with them have a category.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: He's a critic who reviews video games.
- Loads and Loads of Loading: This is his chief complaint with all the Neo Geo CD ports of The King of Fighters games, due to their notoriously frequent and long loading screens, hence why he gave them all such low scores.
- Obvious Beta: Buggy games.
- Porting Disaster: A few of them are considered as such, given he plays the same game in many platforms.
- Sarcasm Mode: Several of his reviews.