Beneath the friendships and true personalities Facebook is universally known for lies a network of blogs, not unlike Tumblr, in the form of fan pages. The fan pages cover about everything from Pokémon to Dragon Ball, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and so on. They can be either in-character or just commentary.
This sub-site provides examples of:
- Barack Obama: Brock Obama.
- Biting-the-Hand Humor: Criticism of Mark Zuckerberg over all the awkward new settings is common.
- Character Blog: Numerous examples.
- Crossover: There's several brony Professional Wrestling pages.
- The Faceless: Admins, unless they're posting "admin pics".
- Holy Grail: Fan signs.
- Hipster: A majority of the users, though they're likely to deny it.
- NSFW: Mostly averted as it violates Facebook's ToS.
- N-Word Privileges: Averted. The admins of some pages cannot even comprehend political correctness.