Ronis Press Comics is a multimedia website that features comics and articles with humorous slants. It's run by Anthony Sims and Andrew Keeton. They make comics and they make art. Sometimes, they're the same.
This show provides examples of:
- Action Girl: The bartender in this strip knows how to deal with drunk losers hitting on her.
- All Men Are Perverts: One comic has an artist who doesn't know what to draw, then he finally just makes a stick figure with boobs.
- Distinguished Gentleman's Pipe: The title character has one in Words From The Wise with Jay.
- Growing Up Sucks: As illustrated here with a father laying it all on the line.
- The Internet Is for Porn: And video games and cats.
- Not So Above It All: Even Jay from Words From The Wise with Jay has his moments.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: The artist in this comic◊ is this until he gets inspiration.
- The Snack Is More Interesting: The kid created the universe and the critic just asked for lunch.
- Straw Nihilist: The bald character in this comic fits the bill.
- Surreal Humor: An insightful look at humor and suddenly, he's a horse.
- Take That!: Against the Government shutdown.
- Two Gamers on a Couch: Two comic strips have shown two gamers on a couch discussing life and its stupidity.