Pokemopolis is a fansite of the Pokémon Anime. This site gives a episode sheet of the english dub of the show and movies. Notably has a dodgyness rating for the various Getting Crap Past the Radar and other sometimes out of context moments on the show. Filled to the brim with Fan Nicknames, Author Filibuster, It Makes Sense in Context, Alternate Character Interpretation and other less than professional views it is a way to take a step back and read about the show with amusement.
It was originally announced that it would be shutting down sometime between October and November 2015. This date was later extended to "at least" October 2018.
This website provides Examples of:
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Every person and every relationship has a different look in their eyes.
- Bi the Way: As believed between Jessie and Cassidy.
- Catchphrase: Their site's motto is "Not Dirty, Just Dodgy".
- Cool vs. Awesome: If theres a sweet fight they can be expected to get pretty hyped for it.
- Fan Nickname: In-universe, there is one for every person and Pokémon. Even among the Dodgemasters themselves, the original one, Brandon, was nicknamed "Brandoon".
- Mr. Fanservice: Dodgemaster Lex believed Tracey to be this, often commenting on his good looks and well-toned body, calling him "Sex-on-legs", which has to the chagrin/opposite of Dodgemaster Tim, who saw him as somewhere between chubby (and often calling him "Chubbo" as a result) and fat.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Believes Ash's Mom and Professor Oak have one. And Ash is their love child.
- More played straight between the Professor and Tracey.
- Transparent Closet: They strongly believe James has one.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: Used in-universe, as the level of "dodginess" per episode makes the Webmasters believe that, contrary to popular belief, its not a show for children.