As his description on his twitter states, "I'm 24. I'm reading the Harry Potter series for the first time. This is where I write my thoughts and reactions. And that's true. But I think it's more about maybe giving people the chance to relive their first experiences with the books. But like, with more caps lock and cursing."
His commentary used to be available in a neatly organized website.
Muggle Hustle contains examples of:
- Butt-Monkey: Draco."I wish I could meet Draco in real life. He just seems like a really nice guy, you know?" No one, ever.
- "Dope as fuck"
- "WHAT UP, [character]?"
- The Nicknamer: Including Dumbledozer and Snapehole.
- Portmanteau: Thugs + Muggles = Thuggles.
- Took a Level in Badass: His opinion of Neville in the last book.
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?: He has a section of website called "Ask Hustle". In his own words,"It should be stated that he is in no way qualified to be doing this, so maybe don't listen to his advice. It's probably terrible."