HTFC-World is a website that is dedicated to cartoon match reports of the games of the English football team Huddersfield Town. It can be found at www.htfc-world.com.
- Archive Binge: The reports began back in 1999.
- Lampshade Hanging: The footballers sometimes lampshade hang bad/lazy artwork: For example "How come he's drawn me with the singer Robbie Williams' face but from the back my hair isn't black?" (Birmingham City report 2007/2008)
- [[Mascot]]: the worm.
- News Parody: The majority of the reports end with a fake article in a newspaper, the HTFC-World Examination, which is a parody of the Huddersfield Examiner.
- Running Gag: Several.
- In the earlier reports in particular, "Transparent Taff" (an invisible Welshman designed to explain poor passing) is this.
- Also the constant use of the word "arse" when a player makes a mistake.
- The Row Z jokes about poor shooting ability.
- "Terry the Terrier's Half-Time Teasers", a parody of children's quiz sections in match programmes.
- "That L**ds Kid", a Leeds United supporter who was famously caught on television after they were relegated in 2002/03. Always mentioned in the Leeds United reports.
- Web Animation: The later reports have this.