A fanmade website for Pokemon. It's main purpose is for Roleplaying (no fighting), and follows a story of experimented pokemon in a lab called FuseCorps. Said lab is located in the Orre region, and was previously occupied by Team Rocket until it was abandoned. The Cipher gang promptly took over it.
On the site, members come up with a fusion of two or more pokemon, then submit the character idea. Once it is accepted, the member can then go around and either join an already going Roleplay (permission should be asked for, though) or they can start up their own.
The experiments are divided into two groups, successful, and failed. The successful experiments, no matter what the job, with generally take up guard duty during roleplays. Failed experiments are kept in cells, though some can get free through breakage of the locks or getting into the vents.
The other thing that happens is that a person will usually open up a Tumblr account (as far as I'm concerned, it's always Tumblr) solely for asks and sometimes more rps between the experiments. All experiments, failed or otherwise, will apparently have enough free time to answer (granted for the failures, as they don't get to do much) any question, and somehow have got their paws on a laptop. These laptops tend to be broken enough that only Tumblr is available on the internet.
The main site is located here:  New members are always welcome.
Fuse Corps contains examples of:
- Admiring the Abomination: The scientists seem to be guilty of this whenever their experiments are a success.
- Air-Vent Passageway: Several of the failed experiments crawl through these as a means to escape their cells for a bit, or to navigate throughout the facility, and some even live in them. However, they aren't connected to anything that could lead to the outside world. That said, only the smaller experiments can actually get in.
- Alas, Poor Villain: At least one of the successful experiments falls into this.
- Body Horror: Some more than others
- Break the Cutie: Several times
- Cats Are Mean: Averted-all feline-esque experiments so far have actually been pretty nice.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Most if the experiments are actually pretty nice
- Fantastic Racism: Typically, the failures hate/fear the successes. It's usually not until they actually talk to each other than the opinion is changed...For that specific experiment, anyway. Similarly, any successful experiment that isn't friendly will tend to look down on the failed ones.
- Several failures at least dislike the scientists or just humans in general.
- Fun with Acronyms: Every. Single. Experiment.
- Good Is Not Nice: Sometimes
- Grass Is Greener
- Mix-and-Mash Pokemon
- No Biological Sex: A couple of them
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: Inversed. The experiments have ask accounts on Tumblr, and some allow magic anons. Not every magic anon has had good intentions.
- The Power of Blood: Several experiments use theirs to make drawings.
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?