This website provides examples of:
- After the End: Exit Mundi also discusses what might happen after apocalyptical events, and even conjectures how we might grow back and cause the End of the World all over again.
- Apocalypse Wow: The "galaxy collision" theory, which sounds like one of the more spectacular ways to go.
- Body Horror: "The Big Crumble" describes a scenario where everything breaks apart. This includes people, who would break up like porcelain and end up as rancid puddles of liquid.
- Driven to Suicide: One scenario predicts that humans will achieve immortality in the future, and then become so bored with life that all that's left for them to do is die.
- Earth-Shattering Kaboom: One particular way the world might end.
- EMP: One way that might not cause the end of the world, but certainly the end of our technological world.
- Lady Land: The result of Exit Mandi, if women manage to survive without men.
- Omnicidal Maniac: One particular end-theory deals with how terrorists might destroy the world.
- One-Gender Race: Comes hand and hand with Lady Land in the case of Y-chromosome destruction.
- The Plague: Unsurprisingly, this is an end-theory as well.
- Robot War: The scenario in which machines revolt against humanity.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud: The titles of the articles.
- Shattered World: What might happen due to various endings.
- The End of the World as We Know It: Entire point of the website. It details ways the world might end in the near or distant future, as well as ways someone might go about doing it.
- Up to Eleven: Most of the ways the Earth could go could be classified as this compared to other destructive events. Afraid of meteorites? Imagine an entire galaxy falling down on you. Tsunamis? How about one twice as high as the Empire State Building that stretches across the Atlantic Ocean?
...and that's not even close to covering the first couple hours of reading Exit Mundi.