He/She wants everyone to be able to believe in whatever they want and live their life to the fullest, regardless of who they are. He/She will listen to whatever suggestion seriously and respond to practically anything politely.
He/She is currently looking into getting a site of his/her own running, but already has accounts in several existing websites:
Everybody Has Something To Say - Gmail account
- Crapsack World: Real Life. They're trying to fix that, though.
- Defusing the Tyke Bomb: Trying to do this to the world.
- Double Standard: Very much against it; to Everybody Has Something To Say, everyone is equal.
- Marysuetopia: They'd like to turn reality into a place where everyone is happy and treated with respect.
- Nice Girl: Stresses being respectful to anyone and everyone, even if they're not very nice back. Stand up for yourself, though.
- The Power of Friendship: Averted; the goal is for everyone to get along, not necessarily like each other.
- War Is Hell: War is one of the things they want to get rid of.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Their mentality is generally that you should be nice, but not let people walk all over you.