When a foreigner with amnesia washes up on the shore, a young woman decides to help him solve the mystery of his dreams, only to realize that his nightmares are coming to confront him.
- Cheerful Child: Marei
- Dark and Troubled Past: Whatever flashbacks Izrekiel has, they don't seem to be happy.
- War Is Hell: Through Izrekiel's flashbacks, we glimpse into a hellish battleground that no doubt left him scarred for life.
- Family of Choice: A running theme in the story
- Heroes Want Redheads: Genderbent; Izrekiel is the redhead.
- Through His Stomach: Aniya gives Izrekiel a nice bowl of fried rice for him to eat.
- Everyone Can See It: Aniya and Izrekiel clearly have the hots for each other.
- Amnesiac Hero: Izrekiel fits this trope to the letter.
- Quest for Identity: This amnesia leads to the eventual Quest for Identity
- Pointy Ears: Clearly Izrekiel isn't precisely human, due to his obviously pointed ears.
- Missing Mom: Aniya and Marei's mom, for some reason, doesn't seem to be around.