What the Jesus! is a semi-weekly slice of life/gag-a-day webcomic chronicling the return of Gods only begotten son as he attempts to prepare the world for it's impending end. Jesus is ineptly assisted by his curmudgeonly intern: Judas.
The comic is updated Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
This work contains examples of:
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Judas has a Bachelor's degree in philosophy, attended seminary, is well into middle age, and yet, is stuck on internships.
- Competence Zone: Apparently, Jesus isn't old enough.
- Good Smoking, Evil Smoking: We will do anything to justify our addictions.
- Incoming Ham: Judas makes his dramatic arrival.
- Misery Builds Character: Jesus finds out he is going to be in for a rough ride.
- Never Gets Drunk: Judas is going to take a bit of convincing.
- Spit Take: Jesus Christ doesn't take too kindly to his antagonist's name.
- That Came Out Wrong: Not always a good idea to bring up one's painful past.
- The Generation Gap: Judas just may be qualified for the position.