Similar to Ctrl+Alt+Del and PvP, it has become a bit infamous for its creator, who is very outspoken on several topics about both webcomics and the computer industry. Much of it comes from perceived laziness, since the strip very often does cop out when it comes to fresh content.
For various reasons, has been in reruns since late 2009.
Can be found here: 
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Affectionate Parody: Gentler than most — it chides nerddom and programmers now and then when they become too obsessive or Slashdot is in uproar over something trivial.
- Art Evolution: Surprisingly averted, whether intentionally or what. Rather sadly, there has been very little change in Illiad's art style from his very beginning strips to his most current - in almost 13 years his artistic style has remained very ... rough. The fact many comics are clearly re-using character art adds to this.
- Author Avatar: Illiad's paper-bag-over-head character, though he rarely interacts with the day-to-day plotlines.
- Benevolent Boss: The Chief, though he's a little more world-weary and underhanded than others.
- Bring My Brown Pants: AJ, for good reason.
- Caffeine Bullet Time: Greg after he tries some Pitr Cola after Pitr forces Pepsi and Coca Cola to merge under his own brand; the recipe is literally just caffeine.Greg: I JUST REWROTE THE ENTIRE LINUX KERNEL!Mike: When did YOU learn how to code?!Greg: TODAY!
- Casanova Wannabe: Stef, just Stef. Has a thing for butter, llamas and Miranda. In that order.
- Cerebus Syndrome: The latest story lines have been about Sid getting cancer, and A.J. joining the army and being sent to Afghanistan.
- Deadpan Snarker: Erwin the A.I.
- Did We Just Have Tea with Cthulhu?: Several of the main cast, and with Cthulhu himself even! He still maintains his malevolence.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Kuan. See Speak of the Devil, below.
- Due to the Dead: Certain celebrities beloved by the author have received memorial Sunday strips. Chuck Jones, E. Gary Gygax, Mary Travers... Major Tear Jerker territory.
- Inhuman Resources: The Smiling Man.
- Instant A.I.: Just Add Water!: Or in this case, Dust Puppy.
- Filk Song: Illiad occasionally uses the Sunday side story for these. E.g. "My Blog", to the tune of "Lump".
- Karma Houdini: Pitr sexually harassed Miranda (passing off shower photos as space pix), and Sid murdered an intern by proxy. They both still work at Columbia Internet.
- Lzherusskie: Pitr, because the book he read said evil geniuses are supposed to have a stereotypically villainous accent.
- Misery Builds Character: Sid claims that obsessive addiction to NetHack is a good thing because it helps build character.
- Monkeys on a Typewriter: Referenced in this strip.
- Must Have Caffeine: Manifests in many forms, including a Kool-Aid Man parody that haunts Greg with bizarre "you need caffeine" strawman arguments.
- Nerd/Geek: Nerds and geeks, meet A.J. He is now your leader. So stereotypically nerdy, he inspired the creation of Sex Tips for Geeks.
- Nerds Are Sexy: Miranda.
- Old Master: Sid.
- Parodies for Dummies: How Pitr started on the path of evil genius-hood.
- Reality Ensues: Recently, a Very Special Week reminding us about Remembrance Day and how it's not just about World War I and II's dead any more. In this and the next five strips, no-one's laughing, least of all Sid. Another story line deals with getting cancer. A later story has A.J. joining the army, and being sent to Afghanistan where he is wounded in action.
- Much earlier, following the September 11th attacks, the techs pulled out of their remote office in an old missile silo. "After the last few days, living in a missile silo just isn't cool anymore."
- Reset Button
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Team Pet Dust Puppy.
- Serial Escalation: Stef's suckitude at Quake. So much suckitude that he dies on the intro screen to Quake III: Arena.
- He is nicknamed "Lava Boy" because he always falls into the lava in games. Even in games such as Neverwinter Nights in which it is impossible to do so.
- Speak of the Devil: Hastur. Yes, Hastur. Yes, that — oh no you don't! Too late. I was in the next room.
- Team Pet: Dust Puppy, an innocent, adorable ball of fluff with feet and big eyes who happens to be a God at Quake.
- Unsound Effect: code code justify code.