Urban Underbrush is a webcomic featuring two rabbits, Dynamite and Detonator, bringing the family explosive demolition business east. They try to pose as a human to rent a room, only to discover that they fit right into the Grass Roots House, and its collection of tenants perfectly well as rabbits.
- Animal Chick Magnet: Blair rejects letting the rabbits help, because that only attracts unattractive women.
- Big, Screwed-Up Family: They are invited to five such families' Christmases.
- Calvinball: A card game on Calvinball principles.
- Catching Some Z's: Clayton falls asleep in jail.
- Commonality Connection: Clive and Blair's ex-girlfriend both dislike Blair.
- Exact Eavesdropping: Caius hears Clive saying he doesn't live there, he just drops by, and so shouldn't be in the gift-exchange.
- Funny Animal: The rabbits.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Fomenting it in Blair backfires.
- I Am Not Shazam: Scatter thinks that Charlie Brown is named Peanuts.
- It Was a Gift: The Christmas exchange spurs a plot.
- Kick the Dog: Announcing that Caius shouldn't be part of the gift-exchange in his hearing, while he's bringing your present.
- Laser-Guided Karma: When you know a girl and you are faking it to make Blair jealous, don't think it's really attraction.
- Santa Claus: Or so Caius remembers
- Thicker Than Water: An appeal to Clive on these grounds backfires.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: One book with this draws a strong reaction.
- Patchwork Map: Its use in RPGs is lampshaped.
- Shirtless Scene: Blair insists on one on a nature retreat.
- Shout-Out: Caius plays the Red Baron on top of a box
- Talking Animal: All of them except the rabbits.