Updated on Mondays, usually, but is now complete.
This Webcomic provides examples of:
- Fantastic Racism: The king refuses to acknowledge that the demons might not be as bad as he thinks they are and almost starts a war. Although in his defense, he had been a bit more reasonabke before and felt that he no longer had a choice.
- First-Episode Twist: Kade getting chosen as the Veligent.
- Intoxication Ensues: When Kade gives the king a little too much medicine, he gets a bit loopy, which is a complete turn about from his usual demeanor.
- Our Demons Are Different: In this world they are horned wolves.
- This Is for Emphasis, Bitch!: Kade's teacher marked the right path with "This way, bitches!"
- Winged Humanoid: All the humans in the story. The author says that the wings stow away in another dimension when they are not in use.