Minami Hina is a young Korean-Japanese woman who has come to Korea for university. Friendly and observant, yet not without the occasional social mis-step, Hina tries to learn more about what it means to be a cross-culture Korean in the 21st century.
With her practical, down-to-earth room mate Won and cantankerous, fresh-out-of-the-army Junho, Mina experiences modern Korean society in all its joys and foibles as she finds out for herself what kind of a person she really is.
This webtoon contains examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: The bully at Hina's old school in Japan, complete with mean girl posse.
- Art Evolution
- Badass Bookworm: Just because he's an art major student, doesn't mean you can beat him physically.
- Bishōnen: Junho, especially after Art Evolution kicks in.
- Comically Serious: Junho
- Cosplay: Used to nerdtastic degrees during the college festival arc.
- No Social Skills: Junho falls into this way to often than is good for him. Or anyone near him.
- Shout-Out: To a whole wagon load of popular animes, mangas, dramas, and just East Asian pop culture in general.