Read the webcomic here.
This webcomic contains examples of
- Antagonistic Offspring: Sagria is unique and powerful, knows it, and is totally bored out of her skull by not being the hunter.
- Badass Longcoat: Cabal is definitely guilty of this, at least earlier in the comic.
- Blood-Splattered Wedding Dress: Not a wedding dress, but Lorna sure doesnt skimp on the blood-splattered dress here.
- Dhampyr: Cabal and Garrett are both only half vampire, hence the comic name. Of course full blood vampires reallllly dont like dhampirs.
- Emerald Power: Garret is a warlock and can cast magic; of course it glows green because green is power.
- Emergency Transformation: Blaine is dying, and not ready to die in his lovers arms so what else is Lorna to do?
- Give Him a Normal Life: Cabal and Miranda hid the whole truth to try give Sagria a shot at growing up normal. Of course it backfires.
- Healing Hands: Miranda has a talent for this within certain limitations. She can only heal open wounds, not scars.
- Male Frontal Nudity: Why yes, the men get naked too.
- Super Powerful Genetics: Sagria.
- 20 Minutes into the Future: Only Half skirts the line between this and an urban fantasy setting, but with cybernetics and fancy technology, oh, and the post nuclear war and kittens being dead forever in an otherwise familiar setting, theres definitely a good splash of this along with the vampires and gothic horror. Of course theres also a lot of overlap with Post-Cyberpunk.
- Vegetarian Vampire: It definitely wasnt always that way, but at least now, theres Salvation, a blood substitute, so vampires can live perfectly fine undercover without having to hunt. But of course thatd be boring...