The It Couple is a Teen Romance webcomic created by deviantart user CelestialTeez. It revolves around Autumn "Aud" Fletcher, a hyperactive twelfth grader and her quest to break up the school's most prominent couple to get the guy for herself.
You can read the comic here.
This comic provides examples of:
- Alpha Bitch: Lydia Blanca, who's just your typical manipulative gorgeous mean girl.
- Art Evolution
- Big Man on Campus: Isaac Acevedo. Handsome, athletic (he's on the swim team AND basketball team afterall), and friendly to pretty much everyone.
- Cool Loser: Aud herself; she's pretty, fashionable, and outgoing enough. Her interests/fangirling ways are just a little too geeky to get her into the cool crowd.
- Arguably, Freddy.
- Cool Teacher: Mr. Foster, the 12th grade English teacher. Although he only shows up in a couple scenes, the fans seem to like him.
- Death Glare: Lydia is the queen of these. It's basically her go-to expression when seeing Aud.
- Flat "What": Freddy's response to Aud's idea of breaking up the It Couple
- Give Geeks a Chance: Kat and Freddy in eleventh grade.
- Also Isaac and Aud, after Isaac breaks up with Kat. Although they don't end up dating afterall, when they decide they're Better as Friends
- High School
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Freddy gave up his eleventh grade fling with Kat because he knew she missed Isaac, and broke up with her so she could make up with him.
- Just Friends: Aud and Freddy, big time.
- Oblivious to Love: Isaac. He fails to realize that most if not all of the school's female population swoons over him, and his "flirting" is unintentional (he mistakes it for friendliness). Mentioned in-comic, when Aud questions how he even GOT a girlfriend in the first place.
- Shipper on Deck: Isaac to Aud and Freddy, ESPECIALLY towards the end of the story.
- Single Girl Seeks Most Popular Guy: Basically the plot of the entire story- Aud seeks the affection of most popular and swoon-worthy Isaac.