Most superheroes are cool, buff guys who manage to thwart the villain constantly. They're suave, powerful, intelligent.The Ambassador, created by Agent XY 14, takes those things. And it incinerates it.Charles von Ducan is a teen boy orphan. He, his robot guardian Jenkins and his twin sister Serafina are left with a fortune. But when a hidden passageway reveals that Charles and Serafina are the kids of the legendary Team Ambassador, all the normalacy disappears.
This is a massive parody of superhero comics and the genre in general, considering Charles has no common sense and destroys stuff. Further, the villains (not seen yet; it just started up) will be evil but also funny in their own way.
Not to be confused with the trope Ass in Ambassador, which is much different.
- Comically Missing the Point: Serafina comments that a buisness sold potentially illegal weaponry to a minor (Charles). He barely acknowledges this.
- Double Entendre: "Laser makes Charles happy."
- The position of the laser in question makes it worse.
- The Dragon: Frankenbot
- Evil Genius: Regulus.
- Obviously Evil: Regulus, again.
- Only Sane Man: Jenkins. Being the guardian, this is a given.
- No Fourth Wall: "Sorry, I'm breaking the source code. What you say?"
- To clarify: Charles literally grabbed the source code and ripped it.
- Word of God: Apparently, there's a huge cast planned, with a whole Rogue's Gallery. The series would have over 30 characters in total.