Hazy London (formerly known as Technicolor London)note is a Slice of Life webcomic about a group of people who are in a band called Checkerboard, and their day to day interactions with each other. The main focus is on the lead singer and drummer, Toby and Mark, forming a relationship at the beginning of the comic and their trials and tribulations as a couple. However, there is also plenty of light shown onto other characters, such as Sarah, Toby's best friend and the band's manager, and Kate, Toby's ex-girlfriend and bassist.
Updates are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The first page can be found here, and the latest page can be found here. As for the author, Crystal Jayme (or as she likes to be called, Scotty), you can find her tumblr here, her twitter here, and her instagram here.
- All Drummers Are Animals: Averted. Mark is actually the most uptight member of the band.
- Art Evolution: The artwork has gotten drastically better.
- Attention Whore: Toby.
- Bishōnen: All of the guys. Every single one of them.
- Boys' Love
- Camp Gay: Danny fits this trope to a T. Averted with the other gay characters.
- Childhood Friend Romance: Well, not exactly from childhood, but Toby and Mark became friends back in high school, and kept it that way until they started a romantic relationship years later.
- Cast Full of Gay: Most of the guys in the comic are gay.
- Drama Queen: Toby, full stop. Dannyboy also has shades of this, as well as Sarah.
- Fag Hag: A male example in Nathan, as he hangs around Danny and David, who are both gay. Played straight with Sarah.
- Family of Choice: Because Dannyboy's parents disowned him and didn't want him anymore, he and Nathan (along with Nathan's parents) kind of became something like this.
- Gay Best Friend: Dannyboy is this to Nathan.
- Incompatible Orientation: Toby and Kat, as he's gay.
- Internal Reveal: Toby and Mark slowly starting to tell people about their relationship.
- Jerkass: Kate, although it's stated that she has mental issues.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She's not all that bad sometimes.
- Last Het Romance: Kate was this for Toby.
- No Bisexuals: Even though Toby dated Kat on and off, after he starts dating Mark, he identifies as gay.
- Nobody Loves the Bassist: Instead of being neglected by the media, it's more of, well, Kate is a Jerkass and no one really seems to like her.
- No Periods, Period: Averted. Sarah gets her period and has Toby and Mark go to the store to get pads for her.
- Platonic Life-Partners: Toby and Sarah, as well as Nathan and Dannyboy.