Teach Me To Kill is a webcomic about William Anderson, a normal high school teacher whose world was turned upside down after losing consciousness and awoke to his entire class slaughtered. Accused of doing the dirty deed and sentenced to death for a crime he has no memory of committing, hes given a second lease on life if he agrees to teach a class of novice killers and help inspire them to become legends.
Teach Me To Kill provides examples of:
- Always Night: It is always dark in the surroundings of Paradies.
- Anyone Can Die: Boy, that character didn't even last the epilogue. Besides, there is so many characters who are killers, you can never know.
- Cat Girl: Eun-Jeoung is a cat girl, with cat ears and tail.
- Creator Cameo: On episode 1 page 6, the creators appear walking their dogs. On episode 2 page 11 they appear playing with them.
- Cute and Psycho: The first killer we meet is Q Bee a cute young girl who turns out to be a proud murderer, some other students in Paradies are cute and there is a known fact that they are killers too.
- Cute Ghost Girl: in chapter 2 page 24 we see Paradies maid for the first time when Will trips while passing literally through her. She is a cute girl dressed as a classic maid.
- Femme Fatale: in chapter 1 pages 35-37 we meet Cynthia, an attractive woman who seduces Will so she can be close enough to kill him in her own special way.
- I Have a Family: When the killer who gets killed in the prologue is dying, he says how much he would miss his wife and daughter.
- Leave No Witnesses: in chapter 2 page 34, Daki kills an old woman who discovers that they broke into Will's house.
- Orgy of Evidence: In chapter 1 page 14, Will opens his eyes to find his whole class slaughtered and a bloody knife on this hand.
- Serial Killer: Some of the characters in this story are serial killers.
- Shapeshifting: Several characters in the comic are shapeshifters.
- Sympathetic Murderer: After Will wakes up holding a bloody knife standing alone in front of his full class brutally slaughtered. He is confused, acting in a scared but pretty relatable way given the circumstances. Q Bee and Desmond get him out of jail and he is taken to Paradies, the school of killers where he encounters several strange people who tell him that he never can come back to his previous life and must teach how to kill to a new class in this school where he seems to be the only "normal" person.
- The Killer Becomes the Killed: in the prologue, we can see a man who picks up Q Bee and reveals himself as a murderer trying to kill her. But she has her own killing plans in collaboration with Desmond and they end the prologue killing this killer.
- We Need a Distraction: on episode 2 pages 28-29 Nayla does a bit of a *Throwing the Distraction: in order to get the detectives out of Will's apartment to give Kyllian and Eun-Jeong some time to get the professor's things and cat.