Superbitch is a webcomic about Superbitch, Inc. Starring the titular Superbitch (a female superhero-for-hire), her sidekick The Art Hobo (a superpowered unemployed art school grad) and their tech-savvy roommate Quinn. Together they fight crime... kind of.
The series has been on indefinite hiatus since January 2016.
This webcomic contains examples of:
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: A giant deep sea anglerfish and a velociraptor who never uses coasters.
- Breath Weapon: One of Superbitch's powers.
- Corporate-Sponsored Superhero: Steel Justice (a.k.a Captain Asshole), Rheagan's ex-boyfriend.
- Combat Stilettos: Superbitch wears them, but found a way around the foot problems by levitating a little bit at all times. Others, however don't know this trick.
- Deal with the Devil: The Art Hobo, to get a student loan of all things.
- Deflector Shields: One of Art Hobo's powers.
- Eye Beams: Comes in burning and eye healing variants.
- Flying Brick: Superbitch has flight, Strength, durability, eyebeams and can project fire.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Quinn is a normal, but still an important member of the team due to his constant inventing.Rheagan: Quinn once built a satellite phone out of a bong and three broken iPhones. He'll be fine.
- Girl Scouts Are Evil: And apparently capable of beating up a superpowered sidekick.
- I Need to Go Iron My Dog: When a supervillain Superbitch is fighting calls her minions to back her up, they take one look at what's happening and decide they need to be anywhere else.
- Insult Backfire: Superbitch's original superhero name was 'Obsidian', but after a blogger called her 'Superbitch' for charging money she took the name for herself and her new company.
- Mad Scientist: Most of the team's expenses go to Quinn's experiments, which sometimes include tentacles and always include danger.
- Noodle Incident: "That St. Patrick's Day incident." They were (and are) young and needed (need) money.
- Not What It Looks Like: One of Quinn's experiments.
- Odd Couple: Rheagan and Caroline butt heads frequently about money, morality, and whether pancakes are better than waffles.
- Physical God: Caroline once refers to herself as a "nigh-immortal god-being." It's not clear if she was just comparing herself to normals, or to other supers as well.
- Punch-Clock Hero: Superbitch is in it for the money.