The comic centers around the antics and adventures of four friends named Stomp and Chomp Silverfeather, Clomp Firestone, and Comp Wintershell. The characters are creatures called nobwogs, who live on a fantasy world called Traagler. The friends go on seemingly harmless adventures, but something mysterious is going on behind the scenes.
It can be found on it's website here.
Stomp! contains examples of:
- Adventurer Archaeologist: Stomp's Uncle George is supposedly one of these. 
- Big Bad: The About page of the website and posts on the creator's Tumblr heavily suggest one is lurking somewhere.
- Clockwork Creature: The hissclickers.
- Cool Uncle: Stomp practically idolizes his Uncle George.
- Cartoonish Supervillainy: the Lightningwog.
- Constructed World: Traagler, the world the nobwogs live on.
- The Faceless: The Hooligrin, who has made only one appearance in the comic so far.
- Intentionally Awkward Title: "Oh No it's Aliens", a movie in the comic.
- Parental Obliviousness: When Stomp tells his and Chomp's parents about one of their adventures, they just wave it off. They do, however, seem concerned as to what sort of influence their uncle is having on them.
- Hostile Animatronics: Tandrad the Twizzard from Chapter 3
- Protagonist Title: The series shares a name with it's main character.
- Shopping Cart Antics: This shopping cart that starts flying.
- Talk Like a Pirate: Stomp uses over the top pirate speak in his description of Mognok the Pirate. Chomp tells him pirates didn't talk like that. Turns out Mognok did.
- Treasure Hunt Episode: The second chapter.