Stick 10 is a Stick-Figure Comic created by Solo based on the Ben 10 franchise. His best friend Ancy helps out by writing the animated specials and voicing in them. started sometime in January 2013. The art style is fairly simple, with almost all characters having stick figure bodies with only heads (though some have bodies). It can be read here.
The comic centers around Ben Tennyson, a 16-year-old boy with an alien watch called the Omnitrix, a device that allows him to transform into a plethora of different alien beings. The comic is a parody of the Ben 10 franchise, and such most of the characters come from the series. Some characters, however, are original, or from different TV shows and/or films, such as Shrek or Invader Zim.
The comic is currently still running in the form of its second iteration "Stick 10: Even More Swag".
Provides examples of:
- Aborted Arc: The League of Stereotypes, who only make a minor appearance in a comic after their debut.
- Absurdly Bright Light: The planet Lightacoolio is so bright it burns Pan-Pizza's eyes out.
- Accidental Pervert: In the Christmas Special "Ben Gets A Cold", Ben's cold ironically causes Eye Guy to lose his vision. While stumbling around aimlessly, he accidentally ends up fondling a female thug.
- Adolf Hitlarious: Adolf Hitler is a member of the United League of Stereotypes, and is portrayed as having a shrill voice and is generally weak.
- Affably Evil: Most of the villains.
- Affectionate Parody: The episode "Freakz" is a parody of biopic documentaries.
- Alternate Universe: A common occurrence, such as in "The Eh Team".
- Ambiguously Gay: Albedo and Eon, but it becomes less ambiguous as time goes on.
- Amusing Alien: Pretty much all the alien characters, but Vilgax and Psyphon are the most notable examples.
- Art Evolution: As the series goes on, the art noticeably improves, despite it being done rather haphazardly.
- Author Guest Spot: Solo himself is the villain of Ultimate Swagdown of Ultimate Swaggery.
- Black Sheep: What Baumann is to his family, as revealed in "Baumann Family Values".
- The Cameo: A few, mostly in The United League of Stereotypes.
- Canada, Eh?: Evil Shocksquatch speaks only with the word "eh".
- Combination Attack: The gang do this in a few instances.
- Cosmic Retcon: Many of the elements in the early parts of the series are retconned in one episode.
- A Day in the Limelight: Many characters get an episode to star in, such as Rook in "Rook! The Genetic Opera", and Blukic and Driba, in "Blukic and Driba Go To The Bermuda Triangle" and "Blukic and Driba Go To The Big Damn City".
- Early Installment Weirdness: The earlier episodes and specials are jarringly different than later installments, due to evolution in taste and creativity.
- Family Business: Baumann's family runs the Baumannatorium Company.
- Monster Mash: The Freakz.
- Remember the New Guy?: Looma. Appears in "Vilgax's Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool" as Ben's girlfriend, despite it being her first appearance.
- Shapeshifting: Ben with his Omnitrix.
- Shopkeeper: Baumann.
- Take That, Us: Many jokes are made at the creator's and series' expense.
- Time Skip: Between classic Stick 10 and EMS.
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: Ben and Looma.