Squid Row was a Slice of Life webcomic by Bridgett Spicer, featuring the adventures of Randie, an aspiring (and starving) artist, and her friends in a seaside tourist spot.
She has ceased to update it instead bringing out Randie and Ryan — same cast, same locations, only two characters have gotten married.
- Bland-Name Product: Randie rides a "Vespid" motor scooter.
- Cute Kitten: Take in the cat— it's really a kitten!
- Friend to All Living Things: In an imagine spot.
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: Randie's own head, with little putti wings of the appropriate type.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: See Good Angel, Bad Angel.
- Heroic BSoD: After a day explaining they were out of stock, Randie realized that the store had pencils in the back.
- He Who Must Not Be Heard: The homeless guy. He uses signs.
- Kick the Dog: Grace jokes about being off to kick puppies. It's not much of a joke.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: Grace comes back to work because of the money coming in after Randie realized that Grace hadn't processed the special orders and did it herself.
- Pink Is for Sissies: Randie loves Vespas. A pink one, though.
- Starving Artist: Randie is just barely able to afford shelter.