A bizarre, cartoony comic by G. L. Gillen involving transforming ninjas, Irish demon hunters, Irish mechanics and helicopter pilots, robots, power vacuums (in more ways than one), monsters from the abyss, genocide, world dominating cartoon characters, and a whole lot more.Oh yeah, and a rogue ninja who becomes part squid.
The strip abruptly stopped updating in 2013, and the official domain has long expired, but some comics can be found both on the Internet Archive and (for now) in the abandoned ruins of the strip's host Comic Genesis.
- Combat Tentacles: Oh yeah.
- Guilty Pleasure: Mostly due to the Dramatic Comedy style, but tell me there weren't times you chuckled while someone was being pummeled.
- Heroic BSoD: Hyacinth at least twice, dealing with her "hallucinations".
- I Know You Know I Know: See the trope page.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Ikago all the way, although he often strays into Jerkass territory as well.
- Jerkass: Toshi, Lou completely, Ikago occasionally.
- Oh, Crap!: Is that an angel? Coming down from Heaven? Apparentlyx to- wait, what does s/he/it want with Spix?! Oh no...
- Orphaned Series: Sadly appears to be the case; updates ceased in June of 2013 following an announcement by creator Gillen that he and his wife had had a baby.
- Running Gag: ->"WHY DO YOU ALL INSIST ON BORING HOLES IN MY CHEST?"
- Also the robot's Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness and people cutting him off.
- Satan: Asmodax works for - or under - him; referenced as the light bringer.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Squamatron, often. More a case of Exact Words not being exact enough.